• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Emwitus

I know I've been harping on this a lot but...

"Get Runouts because poor shots in the sequence ends up without good court balance"

Phil has always maintained that there should always be one or two guards back near or above the 3 point line to prevent transition buckets...literally every triangle offense play incorporates that.

Something that D'Antoni's "put two shooters in the corner, run pick and roll" offense doesn't do. Lakers don't just get scored on in transition because they're old, or the TO's, it's because there's usually no one in position to run back on D.

And that's why you never hire anyone over phil to coach kome. To me, the biggest value of hiring phil was to keep kobe in check....Like the top of the list reason.

exarkun

You think the Raptors would trade Kyle Lowry for Lin? They are more about making money anyway, and his marketability would make him a perfect fit.

KingKong

Love is kind of right in that they did make some terrible moves, but this core has the best chance of making the playoffs of any Wolves teams he played on (and they might have last year if not for the injuries), so there's no reason to talk shit now

exarkun

hey, stop pick on cloving. Hes the nicest guy on IRC, he doesn't troll, and he has toned down his laker love to tolerable levels.

Probably the best poster outside of Adam and I.

Almost knicks time!

tumblr_mczbrny2wU1qdxsuyo1_500.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
hey, stop pick on cloving. Hes the nicest guy on IRC, he doesn't troll, and he has toned down his laker love to tolerable levels.

Probably the best poster outside of Adam and I.
You almost had me!

Top Bottom