• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

I don't think there are any Bucks fans on this board, but does anyone here think they'd go for this?

We give up Diop and Henderson for Gooden, Udoh, and a protected 1st.

The Bucks free up space in their crowded frontcourt, get a decent boost in their lacking backcourt depth, and will have an extra 10 million coming off the books at the end of the season.

The Bobcats get another young big in Udoh who might develop into a decent bench big and stockpile another future 1st to open up better trade possibilities and draft flexibility. We would also have to take on Gooden though, but if we end up amnestying Tyrus at the end of the season it won't adversely affect our long-term salary cap flexibility that badly.

The Bucks giving up a good player in Udoh and a pick for two players who aren't good doesn't seem like a good trade for them. They can just amnesty Gooden anyway.

The Bucks giving up a good player in Udoh and a pick for two players who aren't good doesn't seem like a good trade for them. They can just amnesty Gooden anyway.

Henderson isn't a bad player, he'd give them more production than they're getting out of Udoh who is stuck on the bench. Yeah, they could amnesty Gooden but I read somewhere that Herb Kohl was looking to sell the team so I'd be surprised if he decided to eat Gooden's contract. Nonetheless, $10 million in extra cap space is definitely worth a mid-round 1st when you're in playoff contention with a young team like the Bucks are.

I really don't want to let Henderson go...

I don't either, but we aren't getting shit back if all we do is package Diop.

SamuraiX-

zcZqV.png

Pretty insane.

Top 10 in total 3-pointers attempted so far this season but shooting nearly 10% better than the #1 in 3-pointers attempted (Ryan Anderson).

SamuraiX-

Change your avatar for the love of god, preferably to someone who is in the rotation.

Lamb isn't even getting a chance.

Why doesn't Brooks try to give him more than 4 minutes a game by moving Thabo or K-Mart to the 3 for short stretches?

You're not gonna see any production out of the kid like this. :(

jehuty

I don't think there are any Bucks fans on this board, but does anyone here think they'd go for this?

We give up Diop and Henderson for Gooden, Udoh, and a protected 1st.

The Bucks free up space in their crowded frontcourt, get a decent boost in their lacking backcourt depth, and will have an extra 10 million coming off the books at the end of the season.

The Bobcats get another young big in Udoh who might develop into a decent bench big and stockpile another future 1st to open up better trade possibilities and draft flexibility. We would also have to take on Gooden though, but if we end up amnestying Tyrus at the end of the season it won't adversely affect our long-term salary cap flexibility that badly.

I'm a bucks fan......*sigh*. Although I barely post here, i'll let you know that although we really do need to get rid of Gooden (and Ellis and Pryz), there is no way we would be willing to part with a first round draft pick. Udoh is serviceable enough, so we would like to retain him. Plus, hammond and skiles really have almost no power this season because by all counts the team will be sold in the summer.

The bucks should have gotten mayo when they had the chance. Jennings/Mayo/Harris/Henson/Sanders would be a dream.....but it will never happen, because the universe hates Milwaukee as much as it hates cleveland :(

vinny from joisey shore is going to handle the knicks twitter for the nets game tonight. i dont have a witty enough joke but what a weird selection.

KingGondo

Banned
Change your avatar for the love of god, preferably to someone who is in the rotation.
No. Lamb is the future, and being my avatar has transformative effects on the ability of young players (see: Harden, James).
Pay KMart, I dare you, I double dog dare you motherfucker pay KMart!
Depends on how much we pay him. If he really wants to stay and help us fit under the cap while competing for chips, I'd be happy to pay him. Our offense is insane with him, YNB, KD, Ibaka and Collison on the floor.
Lamb isn't even getting a chance.

Why doesn't Brooks try to give him more than 4 minutes a game by moving Thabo or K-Mart to the 3 for short stretches?

You're not gonna see any production out of the kid like this. :(
Lamb is a project. He'll play in Tulsa and get minutes at the end of blowouts this season, work out in the offseason, and hopefully contribute or get us good value in a trade down the road.

The 8-9 man rotation is set barring injury. Lamb, PJ3, Jackson, and the others won't be getting many minutes.

KingGondo

Banned
Hey, Gondo. What happened to Maynor? Why is he so ass this season?
I really think it's the injury, and he's shown signs of slow improvement over the course of the season.

Knee injuries like that are killers. Hopefully his confidence will be fully back by playoff time.

I'm a bucks fan......*sigh*. Although I barely post here, i'll let you know that although we really do need to get rid of Gooden (and Ellis and Pryz), there is no way we would be willing to part with a first round draft pick. Udoh is serviceable enough, so we would like to retain him. Plus, hammond and skiles really have almost no power this season because by all counts the team will be sold in the summer.

The bucks should have gotten mayo when they had the chance. Jennings/Mayo/Harris/Henson/Sanders would be a dream.....but it will never happen, because the universe hates Milwaukee as much as it hates cleveland :(

lol, that's not even possible. Wisconsin shits all over Ohio.

Man, Love is a terribly annoying and dumb person. Maybe if he played any defense instead of boxing out his teammates and complaining to the refs, his team would make the playoffs.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Looking back, Love still refuses to believe that dumping center Al Jefferson on Utah for picks and salary-cap space – ultimately all misused, of course – was the right choice for the Wolves. For everyone within the organization who believed that those two couldn't play together, Love still contends: Did we ever find out?

"We should've at least tried it, especially with the way things were going," Love says. "I was beginning to figure things out in my second season. Everybody knew what Al was capable of, and is still capable of. It was definitely worth the risk of seeing what would happen. If it didn't work, then go another way. But we never tried it."

rofl.

He's going to be the next Dwight. Trying to be the team GM and he's fucking terrible at it too.

jehuty

lol, that's not even possible. Wisconsin shits all over Ohio.

I'm willing to bet you say this because of the Packers. Let me assure you that Wisconsin is an abyss of despair and the only way people of this state console themselves to their putrid reality is by consuming and unholy amount of cheese and cheese based products. Still, it could be worse. At least in don't live in actual purgatory otherwise known as Indiana.

I really love how Love kind of throws Pekovic and AK47 under the bus by complaining about Kahn getting rid of Al and not getting good players.

That's one way to build a locker room.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Man, Love is a terribly annoying and dumb person. Maybe if he played any defense instead of boxing out his teammates and complaining to the refs, his team would make the playoffs.

He comes across really petulant.

"I have a very, very good memory, and I always remember the people who have done right by me, and the people who have done wrong by me," he says. "It will be embedded in my brain, and something I won't forget about. There's no telling what will happen.

I rolled my eyes. Yes, the Wolves really did you wrong by giving you a 4 year, $62M contract.

I'm willing to bet you say this because of the Packers. Let me assure you that Wisconsin is an abyss of despair and the only way people of this state console themselves to their putrid reality is by consuming and unholy amount of cheese and cheese based products. Still, it could be worse. At least in don't live in actual purgatory otherwise known as Indiana.

Cheese and alcohol are two of the greatest things about life, and thanks to your state's German heritage you kick ass at both. That ain't so bad.

Top Bottom