• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

nets finally missed something

jesus this fucking team is asleep. no ball movement, no defense, no offense, nothing

jr WOW. ARE YOU SERIOUS

16 point defecit this early

are you fucking kiddding me?

fucking embarassing. theyre gonna have to bank on the nets shitting their bed as usual to come out on top tonight

Knicks don't appear prepared for what Blatche is doing to them, this isn't the same knuckle-headed guy he was last year. With Crook Mopez you don't have to worry about the same things...

Knicks don't appear prepared for what Blatche is doing to them, this isn't the same knuckle-headed guy he was last year. With Crook Mopez you don't have to worry about the same things...

Blatche is the same. He always had a ton of skill but he often wilded out as a first option. He was fine in Washington in the Gilbert days as a backup.

why do we get our ass completely smashed by shitty teams? is it the whole "playing down to their level" thing?
You complaining about this? You wouldn't have survived the 90s.
Blatche is the same. He always had a ton of skill but he often wilded out as a first option. He was fine in Washington in the Gilbert days as a backup.
That's what I mean, he alot more in control w/ no crazy stuff. He's much more talented than Mopez.

See, that's where Evans pisses he off. Did you see what he did after Carmelo scored? Holding his arm trying to get him to react; if Carmelo does he flops back. God I hate that shit.

Top Bottom