• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Nets got ROBBED by the refs.

No call on JR's body hit on Wallace?

No call on Chandler holding down Stack's jersey on that tap out?

Straight. Up. Robbed.

Clearly kicked the leg out, that's a foul by rule.

Should get a flop warning too.
Nets got ROBBED by the refs.

No call on JR's body hit on Wallace?

No call on Chandler holding down Stack's jersey on that tap out?

Straight. Up. Robbed.
melo-foot.gif

Refs knew Knicks were owed A LOT more than one call.

Pimpwerx

The Knicks are making me doubt the law of averages. This shit can't continue. I expect the regression to the mean will be epic. PEACE.

19 turnovers, lose to shit team. Same story. Turnovers killing them. Half court defense fine tonight again, but its mitigated by turnovers.

Fucking 13 Turnovers in the first half. Sigh. It's annoying how as a team it doesn't stop.

I can't imagine how frustrated Kobe must be with the rest of the team playing like scrubs. He's putting up some of the best numbers of his career while everyone else is shooting career lows. And for all the people talking about how Kobe taking over late game is bad, he only took 1 shot between 4 minutes and 1 minute instead opting to pass to the open player but they either bricked it or turned it over. He has to take over because the rest of the team is so bad.

Branduil

so is Deron ever going to be able to shoot again or is that just over now

Deron wanted to keep shooting, but he called Mark Cuban to ask if he should and he never go an answer back because Cuban was busy filming shark tank. Now Deron will never go through shooting drills again. :(

KingGondo

Banned
melo-foot.gif

Refs knew Knicks were owed A LOT more than one call.
Quit digging up old shit. The deciding minutes of the game were called in favor of the Knicks.

I don't even have a dog in the fight. Melo's shot was on a 5 on 4 because Smith fouled Crash, and Kidd fouled Stackhouse (and flopped) on the game-winning shot.

The Nets being so reliant on Blatche and Bropez makes me think this team is going nowhere unless Deron or Iso start playing like they used to.

Knicks' shooting has been impressive and it's going to be fairly delicious when their guys start shooting at their normal percentages again.

Lakers are comical

NY/NJ game was a beast tho.
Is McHale FINALLY going to share primary ball-handler responsibilities between Lin and Kidd? Because we know Harden can play off the ball, but Lin is lost. Yeah Lin can't have the same usage rate he had in NY but it's nuts...

I can't imagine how frustrated Kobe must be with the rest of the team playing like scrubs. He's putting up some of the best numbers of his career while everyone else is shooting career lows. And for all the people talking about how Kobe taking over late game is bad, he only took 1 shot between 4 minutes and 1 minute instead opting to pass to the open player but they either bricked it or turned it over. He has to take over because the rest of the team is so bad.

Kobe's turnovers and defense is also at fault. The shooting is actually not bad overall. Tonight wasn't good but its the turnovers that's killing them. That's their main problem other than fts (not fixable).

It's a team wide problem. They're bad turnovers too. Lead to transition buckets. Everyone is to blame. I get that Kobe is doing more than be ever had but its bad, especially without Gasol to help with distribution.

Morris, btw runs worse fast breaks then fisher.

BigAT

Do any Knicks fans know if there is an archived version of the Clyde soundboard anywhere? Knicks took it down for some unfathomable reason and now I can't find it for the life of me.

Pimpwerx

He doesn't get his teammates involved enough when he shoots volume like he does. Maybe people should start pointing out how Kobe pales to others in playmaking ability. Getting assists is more than just guys hitting shots. It's about getting guys involved early and often, and hitting them in their sweet spots. Lakers' offense seemed more efficient in the Princeton. PEACE.

Quit digging up old shit. The deciding minutes of the game were called in favor of the Knicks.

I don't even have a dog in the fight. Melo's shot was on a 5 on 4 because Smith fouled Crash, and Kidd fouled Stackhouse (and flopped) on the game-winning shot.
Crash literally trucksticked JR, he was so out of control. Refs couldn't tell, and JR passed up a wide open shot in the possession because *gasp* he could not shoot since he fucked up his back.

Refs knew when to swing it back after 40-ish minutes.

Top Bottom