• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Yea same here, I just hope he and shumpert don't steal time from copeland,white,camby, and Thomas.

Tmac throwing elbows in china lol

they most likely will but he threw white out early so over the course of the season im sure theyll get more play time. all about recognizing whos struggling and who needs to be put in really and woodson is sometimes too stubborn to make those changes. id rather have amare and shump play well and have as many minutes as they want though.

The Washington Wizards declined a trade with the Oklahoma City Thunder for James Harden, according to multiple people with knowledge of the proposed deal.

Wizards' owner Ted Leonsis was unwilling to commit to an $80 million max contract offer over five seasons to Harden.

Bradley Beal and Chris Singleton would have been traded to the Thunder in return for Harden, according to sources.

Harden was ultimately traded by Oklahoma City to the Rockets.

One Wizards official denied that Oklahoma City had offered Harden in exchange for Beal and Singleton, stating that the Thunder was also seeking an established player — which the Wizards didn’t have — in return.

“That’s not true,” the official said about the proposed deal.

i need to go ly down

Pimpwerx

Kicking you leg out sideways is not a foul, it's just no longer a defensive foul. You're wrong.

Wrong.

It's the Reggie Miller Rule. Was added a few years ago. Wade's been called on it a few times. It's a move Miller pretty much perfected, in his day. Nets have a complaint, but that's not why they lost. They lost because they didn't play good defense down the stretch, while the Knicks picked their up. PEACE.

Yea same here, I just hope he and shumpert don't steal time from copeland,white,camby, and Thomas.

Tmac throwing elbows in china lol

Are you fucking serious right now? White and Copeland are at the bottom of the totem pole dude. Camby hasn't even been part of the rotation this year. Thomas is just 6 fouls at this point.

Pimpwerx

Another player who we can run the pick n roll with and grab some boards? Yea, the fun is definitely going to be over.

He plays no defense at a pretty important position. Amare's return isn't as big a danger as the 3ball cooling off for them though. Whatever the case, their defense is legit, and that's gonna keep them in the title chase. PEACE.

NphVY.png

what did he say?
In the past he's had tough situations and back then he had a coach who always calmed everything down and focused on the X's and O's, and he learned from that. He's trying to do the same thing now but he won't lie, they're really *expletive expletive*... they're trying my patience.

In the past he's had tough situations and back then he had a coach who always calmed everything down and focused on the X's and O's, and he learned from that. He's trying to do the same thing now but he won't lie, they're really *expletive expletive*... they're trying my patience.

jesus lol. dantoni seems like a complete doormat. lakers wont fire him though so enjoy him for the rest of the season!

Top Bottom