• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Can I get a gif? Because I'm trying to find if either are flopping mofos.

EDIT: Oh shit that's a car crash. No flopping there. How is that a play-on? It's a foul on someone.

19 turnovers, lose to shit team. Same story. Turnovers killing them. Half court defense fine tonight again, but its mitigated by turnovers.

Fucking 13 Turnovers in the first half. Sigh. It's annoying how as a team it doesn't stop.

HenryHSH

Cavs have rights to Lakers 2013 pick (top 14 protected)

Cavs
Lakers (Cavaliers have option to swap least favorable of Cavaliers 2013 first round pick, Heat 2013 first round pick (protected top 10), and Kings 2013 first round pick (protected top 13) with Lakers 2013 first round pick (protected top 14)

Suns
Suns (least favorable of Lakers (top 14 protected), Cavaliers, Kings (top 13 protected), and Heat picks)

Now I'm just confused... Can someone explain? lol

#edit

nevermind, found an article that explained it

When the franchise acquired Ramon Sessions last season from the Cleveland Cavaliers, the Cavs gained the right to swap first-round picks.

The likelihood of that transaction taking place is slim as the Lakers' pick is top-14 protected. The 4-17 Cavaliers would need to make the playoffs and finish with a better record than the Lakers for any exchange to be viable.

After the Cleveland obligation is sorted out, whichever pick the Lakers possess is then due to the Phoenix Suns for the Steve Nash trade.

19 turnovers, lose to shit team. Same story. Turnovers killing them. Half court defense fine tonight again, but its mitigated by turnovers.

Fucking 13 Turnovers in the first half. Sigh. It's annoying how as a team it doesn't stop.

Shit team loses to a shit team, why is that surprising.

Top Bottom