• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

i1puDEKmJlZrj.gif

bjb

Banned
hahahaha LoLkers.

Kobe has to absolutely go nuts just for them to be competitive against the Cleveland Cavaliers.

masud

Banned
Once you're in the air you can pretty much do whatever you want outside of striking the defender and thats not what happened there. Should have been a no call.

diehard

Fleer
refs really don't know how to handle that whole "not a foul on a 3 point shot" thing do they?
Once you're in the air you can pretty much do whatever you want outside of stricking the defender and thats not what happened there. Should have been a no call.

what? that's not true at all

KingGondo

Banned
Crash literally trucksticked JR, he was so out of control. Refs couldn't tell, and JR passed up a wide open shot in the possession because *gasp* he could not shoot since he fucked up his back.

Refs knew when to swing it back after 40-ish minutes.
:lol, "swing it back."

They knew when to make correct calls, i.e. calls in favor of the Knicks, got it.

:lol, "swing it back."

They knew when to make correct calls, i.e. calls in favor of the Knicks, got it.
Even Nets fans knew that Crash was a dumbass, are you sure you don't have a dog in the fight?

I even said it had to be a foul on someone and the response was that refs didn't know on who.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Once again, Jason Kidd saves the Knicks.

This is the same shit he pulled with the Mavericks when a bunch of chuckleheads started hurting their games (Terry, Barrea) and turned everything around at the end.

Easily one of the most clutch players of all time.

masud

Banned
generally they call it a charge

Lol it's a change if you run into a player that's stationary before you get in the air, what are you talking about? Again you're not getting an offensive foul in the air unless you make significant contact. The defensive foul was a bad call but hey the ball didn't lie.

diehard

Fleer

what

Lol it's a change if you run into a player that's stationary before you get in the air, what are you talking about? Again you're not getting an offensive foul in the air unless you make significant contact. The defensive foul was a bad call but hey the ball didn't lie.

the rulebook doesn't specify "significant contact" or any of these phrases you are using.

that was a foul.

Once again, Jason Kidd saves the Knicks.

This is the same shit he pulled with the Mavericks when a bunch of chuckleheads started hurting their games (Terry, Barrea) and turned everything around at the end.

I think you're...uh...getting a little out of hand.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
This idea that offensive players can do whatever once in the air is laughable.

diehard

Fleer
The fuck? I didn't say that lol.

I'm talking about how the game is called normally. Although I doubt the rule book supports what you're saying anyway.

erased the wrong name.

also, yes it does
What happened to all the Lakers' fans ? Its usually 50/50 balance with Knicks fans.

You're asking where the biggest bandwagon fans in the league are when their team isn't winning?

Top Bottom