• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
raptors are tanking so hard.

I bet they get first too. You think Harden is gonna stop Stern's "The Thunder will be the new Spurs" Narrative.....

There are no Toronto fans. If you trash talked about your team beating the raptors BC would have a sit down meeting with you

Yeah and probably offer you 8 million to sit on the bench next year to keep Fields company......

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
T-Wolves press confrence is about Brandon Roy.

Maybe Kevin loves statement made khan realize Roy was a dumb signing.... Maybe Khan will be so embarrassed by his years of folly as a GM. He will commit seppuku during the press conference once Roy Limps on stage..... Maybe today will be a good day for wolves fans..

Or we'll just hear an update on Roy's health and likelihood of his retirement.

In Kevin Love's first game since criticizing owner Glen Taylor and general manager David Kahn, there were scatterings of boos and trash talk from fans of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

Love responded with an uncharacteristically poor shooting performance of 3-for-17.

"I was ready for anything," Love said. "I heard some things. I'm not going sit here and call people ignorant or anything like that. Everybody takes a stance on something."

Wow.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16

Man, I've defended love through his criticisms, but he is acting like a whiny, spoiled brat. I've lost a lot of respect for him, and it's going to take a long time for him to earn the respect of the fans here back....

When your own fans boo you in Minnesota, Kevin, you know you've done fucked up.

He's trying to win games though.

Too many players accept they check and just go home. Bravo to Kevin, who is trying to make his career meaningful.

Canuck76

Banned
Love I'm sure will be going to the lakers if he doesn't get a third star with him and Rubio. If they can convince Howard to stay on they'll have him and Kevin.

Also let's pretend like Brandon never left Portland and never tried to come back. Kept the career pure

gcubed

I'm pretty sure basketball ultimately was a non factor.

Wow, riding a train after a game in Philly past 11?

You gotta be cray

i dont normally post here, but wanted to see if anyone was talking about it. I was sitting just off to the side of the guys who got shot. The bulls fans got on the train at the stop i was on and where saying normal shit that I didn't think was out of line, i didn't really hear much of the argument on the train with the kids, but it escalated from there and apparently cooler heads did not prevail. I wasn't paying too much attention though at the time of the gunshot, I seriously have no idea what goes through peoples heads.

GaimeGuy

He's trying to win games though.

Too many players accept they check and just go home. Bravo to Kevin, who is trying to make his career meaningful.

We understand that, but we're getting sick of him bringing out this dirty laundry in the public. Has the organization made some huge fuck ups? Yes, but you have Ricky Rubio, Nikola Pekovic, Chase Budinger, and Andrei Kirilenko as a main 5 (when healthy), you have Rick Adelman as a coach, and you have JJ Barea as a reliable 6th man, and Derrick Williams with a shitload of potential and the drive to improve, and maybe Brandon Roy for a few years of occasional production. It isn't all bad, and the core of the team is solid. You need to STFU and focus on your play, particularly when it's the middle of the season, rather than the offseason or the ASB, especially when everyone else is picking up the slack for your poor shooting.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LMA's shooting percentages this year are pretty subpar for someone of his caliber tho

Kevin Love: 36FG%
Rudy Gay: 41FG%
Pau Gasol: 42FG%

I mean, I get it. He hasn't been perfect and I've criticized him a ton.

But, Gasol and Love, who have all played GODAWFUL? And fucking Bynum?! And Asik/Ibaka?!

GaimeGuy

Oh no, I'm not repeating that Rubio bullshit with NY fans with Love and Lakers fans. Not again. Go back to whining about Mike Brown and D'Antoni

Top Bottom