• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Flash

D'antoni needs a pg to run the system. I mean I agree Lakers should be winning way more than they are but Duhon is 100% garbage. They need Nash back and they need to get a decent back up pg then we'll see.

But man Dwight has been disappointing lol

D'antoni needs a pg to run the system. I mean I agree Lakers should be winning way more than they are but Duhon is 100% garbage. They need Nash back and they need to get a decent back up pg then we'll see.

But man Dwight has been disappointing lol

they need consistent defense and with pau and nash they should be ok.

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who was busy at a party and didn't get to see another Laker's ass-whooping. I honestly do not want to see footage of this game.

didn't Avery bring mavs to the finals?
Avery isn't a good coach. He forced his team to play defense or they were benched. Their defense got better and they improved. He was stupidly obsessed with controlling the offense, even after getting Kidd. They were a predictable offense with no flow and he was terrible at adjustments. He's a good motivator, not a good coach.

looking forward to kyrie outplaying felton on saturday

oh shit, huge stretch of home games. we need to grab every single one of those.

The Cavs has always given us problems for what ever reason. I won't accept a loss to them.

Cavs/Rockets/Nets/Bulls. That's a lot of payback that must be returned.

didn't Avery bring mavs to the finals?

Avery Johnson isn't the right coach for this team and this personnel.

I get what he's trying to do with his sets -- slow the pace down, and it works great when Bropez is in -- but without him, it's a clusterfuck.

His utilization of DWill, Brooks, and Johnson is atrociously bad. It's almost like they never practice pick & rolls when this team is built for it.

The Cavs has always given us problems for what ever reason. I won't accept a loss to them.

Cavs/Rockets/Nets/Bulls. That's a lot of payback that must be returned.

yeah. theyre like the mirror force of trap games. we completely dont take them seriously and they embarass the shit out of us.

but the rockets and nets need the biggest of ass kickings. we need to keep the home game record perfect and losing to any of those teams would be unacceptable.

giri

Avery Johnson isn't the right coach for this team and this personnel.

I get what he's trying to do with his sets -- slow the pace down, and it works great when Bropez is in -- but without him, it's a clusterfuck.

His utilization of DWill, Brooks, and Johnson is atrociously bad. It's almost like they never practice pick & rolls when this team is built for it.

Eh, thats being overly critical.

Deron's injured wrist, making him shoot abysmally, is a major issue. Why they keep calling sets for him to come off of screens/ curls and such like Ray Allen would, and shoot long 2's or 3's is baffling. He's injured though, so choose something better.

Joe Johnson misisng the same shots is really really bad for the offence though. And means that they persist with the Deron sets too.

Derons passing and everything else is still fine. He's better in the post than he's ever been, even.

But the nets are desperate for production from their guards.

h3ro

Good come back for the Lakers there. I was getting a little nervous.

Moral Victories.

XOXrm.jpg

Minor League Coaches.

Wow, JR trolling Lakers fans on twitter

He's getting his too:

You dont have a chance tho!!! RT @JMaxey97: Lmao JR Smith talking stuff. How many rings you got bruh? Oh yeah that's right. @TheRealJRSmith

Years of getting his shit slapped in Denver must have given him the bluest of balls.

jrsmithooooo.gif

i love how you changed it from "us" to "Laker fans".

He has already laid out his plans to join Celtics-age once Kobe hangs it up. Years of watching a guy shoot like he's playing "Pop A Shot" has made him yearn for Rondo's pass at all costs-ass

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
come on somebody make a gif of dwight screaming like a bitch running from ghost in that footlocker comercial....

Also I love Lillards game....

Top Bottom