• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

KingGondo

Banned
wut. Is capable? Wut? Hes almost an all-star level player. Last year he was stellar. Offensively, he can be the go to guy despite the current slump, rebounding is his main point of shittiness. Then gondo goes on to say...
I don't know why you're disagreeing with me here. We both see LMA more or less the same way.

Again. Wut? Asik is pulling double-doubles out of his ass and playing better defense than Dwight does this year. And his free throw percentage is higher.

This concludes another round of Gondo clearly doesn't watch anyone but the Thunder.
Yep, I'm sure Morey wouldn't trade Asik for Dwight in two seconds flat. He'd probably even do it without Dwight signing an extension.

I don't even feel like watching anymore. I think Ill just hit double XP COD instead.
I already know the outcome of the tonight's game. Lakers will probably lose again. By the way FU LA traffic on a Friday afternoon.

Its going to take me 1 hour to get home.

Vahagn

It's getting more and more unbearable to watch these games.

Edit: Starting Ebanks? Jesus really? This guy wasn't even supposed to step on the floor this year, and he's starting for us? We need to go to the Bickerstaff offense of Kobe running PnR all game with Jamison who just gets to that FT line area for a 15 foot jump shot.

I don't even feel like watching anymore. I think Ill just hit double XP COD instead.
I already know the outcome of the tonight's game. Lakers will probably lose again. By the way FU LA traffic on a Friday afternoon.

Its going to take me 1 hour to get home.

image.php

KingJ2002

Nash Out
Blake's Out

under Mike Brown and now...

Pau Out
Hill Out
Kobe's GT Decision

yeeeeeeaaaa... D'Antoni's is literally killing this team.

if the lakers lose to the wizards.

for my sanity... i'll have to stop watching

Nelo Ice

Banned
Nash Out
Blake's Out

under Mike Brown and now...

Pau Out
Hill Out
Kobe's GT Decision

yeeeeeeaaaa... D'Antoni's is literally killing this team.

The best part is even if they go on a run, the team will be dead by the end of the season since I can see Pringles making everyone including Nash play 37+ minutes at 7 seconds or less.

Top Bottom