• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Emwitus

Watching those guys play with Kobe, reinforced my belief that someone in the Laker front office is sabotaging the team on purpose. Where is the 120 mil payroll? Who evers decision it was to not hire Phil, you deserve this!!!!!!

This is worse than the Elden Campbell, Sidel Threat days.

Did the lakers hire anyone from the mavs? After what we did to them last year, i wouldn't be surprised.

KingGondo

Banned
He's not going to re-sign in LA so if Mitch can jedi mind trick his way into making this happen he should pull the trigger.
Nobody except maybe Houston (who is desperate) would consider trading away significant assets for Dwight now.

What about a trade with the Nets? Probably the only place he'd re-sign for sure.

Pau-Bropez frontcourt future. So So Soft.

KingGondo

Banned
Who was it that pulled out that Wolverine comparison last game? Was that Tony from the Heat broadcast, or was it someone on ESPN? Buddy rolls and ankle and just tightens his laces to get on with it. PEACE.
The true Wolverine is YNB.

Dude literally hasn't missed a game since middle school. MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Amazing, especially considering his playing style.

Pimpwerx

The true Wolverine is YNB.

Dude literally hasn't missed a game since middle school. MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Amazing, especially considering his playing style.

Ah yes. I forgot because I don't even see him go down with injuries. He must get banged up pretty good too, attacking the rim the way he does, but he doesn't even miss a minute. Good call. PEACE.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Moneyball comes to mind. I've never paid attention to Jollinger's player rankings, but I assume he might be brought on in for that kind of role. PEACE.

Here's my thing the grizzlies have a damn good roster... you think the wolves would of jumped at this first...

giri

Here's my thing the grizzlies have a damn good roster... you think the wolves would of jumped at this first...

The grizz are desperate for someone like Jamal crawford or... OJ Mayo... to come off the bench and score at the guard spots because their bench depth there is just... erratic. But they can't spend big.

Hollinger will be fine in a FO role. More so than many of the other media analysts. Just not sure how far up the totem pole he would have been on my list.

Kirilenko's defensive stats are unbelievable so far this year. 6th in the entire league on Synergy, and the Wolves are 4th in defense after being 25th last year. Going to be interesting how good this team can be once Love starts shooting well again and once Rubio gets back to speed.

157714879.0_standard_709.0.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The grizz are desperate for someone like Jamal crawford or... OJ Mayo... to come off the bench and score at the guard spots because their bench depth there is just... erratic. But they can't spend big.

Hollinger will be fine in a FO role. More so than many of the other media analysts. Just not sure how far up the totem pole he would have been on my list.

So they need a sixth man... fair enough in that case I could see Hollinger being useful cause their best option would be to find a reliable roleplayer guard who isn't getting burn who could take that next step.

So who else is changing their pick 'ems in favor of the Wizards?

I would but well.....its the Wizards....

charsace

He's not going to re-sign in LA so if Mitch can jedi mind trick his way into making this happen he should pull the trigger.

No one is trading for Dwight. The Nets put a lot of shit on hold for him and dude opted back in with the Magic and ended up in LA. Dwight would need to have a long term contract before teams look to acquire him.

giri

dude's a beast for sure, fastest guy in the nba too.

who was faster, rose or YNB?

YNB is fast... but not fastest in league. He has size to go with that speed, thats his best attribute.

Kirilenko's defensive stats are unbelievable so far this year. 6th in the entire league on Synergy, and the Wolves are 4th in defense after being 25th last year. Going to be interesting how good this team can be once Love starts shooting well again and once Rubio gets back to speed.

If they have AK locking down wings, and Rubio can play D like he used to... they are going to cause a lot of teams a lot of trouble. Cause Rubio was pretty awesome at D.

They just then desperately need for Love to play D.

RR/AK/Shved is going to be an awesome defensive trio.

YNB is fast... but not fastest in league. He has size to go with that speed, thats his best attribute.

If they have AK locking down wings, and Rubio can play D like he used to... they are going to cause a lot of teams a lot of trouble. Cause Rubio was pretty awesome at D.

They just then desperately need for Love to play D.

Who's faster, Tony Parker? Irving?
Female's name is K Michelle, some R&B singer that was on VH1's Love and Hip Hop Atlanta.
Very nice Google search results.

exarkun

Portland wouldn't do it.

LMA is capable of being a 2nd or 3rd-best player on a championship team, and Lillard could be a top-5 PG someday.

Besides, there's no way Dwight would re-sign in Portland.

wut. Is capable? Wut? Hes almost an all-star level player. Last year he was stellar. Offensively, he can be the go to guy despite the current slump, rebounding is his main point of shittiness. Then gondo goes on to say...

Nobody except maybe Houston (who is desperate) would consider trading away significant assets for Dwight now.

What about a trade with the Nets? Probably the only place he'd re-sign for sure.

Pau-Bropez frontcourt future. So So Soft

Again. Wut? Asik is pulling double-doubles out of his ass and playing better defense than Dwight does this year. And his free throw percentage is higher.

This concludes another round of Gondo clearly doesn't watch anyone but the Thunder.

Top Bottom