• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Guess Cavs were too close to accomplishing something early in the game so it's Luke Walton time.

edit: and apparently Andy was too healthy earlier when he banged knees so Toronto decided to clothesline him.

So, some Pissons fans are salty about Blake's last two dunks last night.

What say you, GAF?

The second one wasn't necessary and a little tactless, but the first was fine. Many of the Detroit fans even cheered for the first dunk. I actually think they booed the second one because it was so anti-climactic more than it shoving it in people's faces, but they still should have just dribbled out the clock at that point.

Nori Chan

I want Adam to go down the list of NBA teams and make a nickname for all of them.

Then when the all star roster comes out, I want a nickname for all of them too. That should get you through one or two nights Adam. Get to to it

pilonv1

Guessing a dress code thing since black isn't one of the Cavs colors. Or maybe there's a rule that all masks are supposed to be clear.

The only reason he had a black one is because they can't turn a normal one around in less than a few days. They talked about it during the Cavs/Knicks game.

and I am missing us getting smashed because Verizon fucking sucks and hasn't gotten NBA TV to work yet

lol love on pace for 25 boards

Cloudy

Banned
Guessing a dress code thing since black isn't one of the Cavs colors. Or maybe there's a rule that all masks are supposed to be clear.

I remember when Kobe had his black mask, they made him go clear so opponents could see his eyes better. Competitive advantage thing...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I remember when Kobe had his black mask, they made him go clear so opponents could see his eyes better. Competitive advantage thing...
Yeah that's why players cant wear tinted goggles

Pimpwerx

I wasn't kidding. Kevin Love is gonna outrebound our whole team. I have no clue what's going on tonight, but no one can box out. PEACE.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
No, they've just assembled a legit starting 5 who all happen to be white.

ok, coincidence might not be true there, but they are for the most part, all legit starters.

The Wolves just mine Europe for talent. Anybody could have had Kirilenko or Shved. Pekovic went 31st in the draft.

Too bad that Love is shooting like 10% at the moment or this could be a night where he'd threaten his 30/30 again.

Edit: Nice to see DWill starting his playing time off well...

god damn FUCK YOU VERIZON FIOS

Ordered shit yesterday, bitch of a customer rep tells me I need to be patient and wait till midnight, still don't see dick, now I have to put in a new box after being on the phone A GOD DAMN HOUR, seriously fuck these clowns

I want Adam to go down the list of NBA teams and make a nickname for all of them.

Then when the all star roster comes out, I want a nickname for all of them too. That should get you through one or two nights Adam. Get to to it

nou

The second one wasn't necessary and a little tactless, but the first was fine. Many of the Detroit fans even cheered for the first dunk. I actually think they booed the second one because it was so anti-climactic more than it shoving it in people's faces, but they still should have just dribbled out the clock at that point.

It was a 3 on 0...

First of all it's Pistons. You're not very funny.

And who cares. The Clippers won.

Thanks for fueling the tank......

It's a term of endearment, ID. I call my own team the Pauper Clips, as Best-GAF knows...

Sanjuro

huh?they are nice and also the one with gold.

np8kN.gif

Top Bottom