• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Even LA can beat us right now. I expect nothing but asshole 3s.
he messed up by making it personal with a protected poster

In the same way that I'm a protected poster? soulplaya the rams fan is still banned for coming at me crooked because he couldn't get a point across without taking shots at me. Most of the time when you go at people (outside of a sports thread), you'll end up banned. Especially in those kinds of threads. And when it comes to people that get you in long drawn out arguments, the odds just shoot up.

Emwitus

I step away from the keyboard whenever I feel like saying something stupid. It sucks I don't have the same restraint in real life, it would save me from a lot of trouble.

but anyway I'm looking forward to seeing how we do against the Lake show tonight. I hope MKG can get out of the slump he's been in for the last few games.

Oh ho ho.I wouldn't worry about that.

Even LA can beat us right now. I expect nothing but asshole 3s.

In the same way that I'm a protected poster? soulplaya the rams fan is still banned for coming at me crooked because he couldn't get a point across without taking shots at me. Most of the time when you go at people (outside of a sports thread), you'll end up banned. Especially in those kinds of threads. And when it comes to people that get you in long drawn out arguments, the odds just shoot up.

for sure

also, I would really like for us to get the W tonight if only for the lulz.

Cloudy

Banned
But he's been making them?

He's also driving a lot more to the basket.

Unless you have some unrealistic expectation of him, this is the MWP we've been waiting for when he first joined the team.

While he does seem to be producing lately, let's see some consistency vs. better teams before we get too excited. Our biggest problem is the lack of scoring at PG and SF which happen to be the most loaded positions in the NBA today. You cannot have guys scoring 30 on you and NOT having to guard ANYONE!

jehuty

Got a question for you guys. I was considering getting an account at real GM until I actually started reading some of the posts there. Are they always so full of themselves? Why does everybody there seem like they are know it alls?

I mean, the bucks board is so full of negativity and nonsense that I don't even understand why they are fans of the team. Why would you want to trade jennings when he basically is all the bucks have. Jennigs getting traded would gaurantee the bucks moving to seattle in a couple years. It makes no sense at all.

giri

Got a question for you guys. I was considering getting an account at real GM until I actually started reading some of the posts there. Are they always so full of themselves? Why does everybody there seem like they are know it alls?

I mean, the bucks board is so full of negativity and nonsense that I don't even understand why they are fans of the team. Why would you want to trade jennings when he basically is all the bucks have. Jennigs getting traded would gaurantee the bucks moving to seattle in a couple years. It makes no sense at all.

Because they're going to have to overpay to keep jennings. And that then fucks up their cap situation. Which means they're likely to be stuck in 9th & 10th seed hell for 4 years more, instead of straight up tanking those 4 years and getting good picks.

And if they don't overpay him, he's gonna leave for nothing.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Because they're going to have to overpay to keep jennings. And that then fucks up their cap situation. Which means they're likely to be stuck in 9th & 10th seed hell for 4 years more, instead of straight up tanking those 4 years and getting good picks.

And if they don't overpay him, he's gonna leave for nothing.

Well, he'll be an RFA, so they don't have to lose him.

But, really, Brandon Jennings sucks, so they probably should let him and Ellis both go and clear a ton of cap room.

whats the point of even tanking when you just end up with derrick williams, beasley, etc

just enjoy the 40 wins and keep it moving

i'm so unmotivated about my ballclub

what does it take to win in this league, winning is so hard

whats the point of even tanking when you just end up with derrick williams, beasley, etc

A bonafide star for starters, a good GM, and a coach/coaching staff.

giri

It mainly starts in the FO for most of these teams.

Under rated aspect of the NBA is the FO.

pilonv1

As a stats guy and the GM of an NBA team he surely sucks at fantasy basketball. I would like to see a list of his 45 moves.

There's always one guy who makes more moves than anyone and still sucks

opuEF.png

Landry Fields ‏@landryfields

Excited to be suiting up tonight! Thanking God for this humbling process and guiding/growing me through.. Go Raps!

Thanks for putting his elbow nerves in the wrong place, God!

jehuty

Well, he'll be an RFA, so they don't have to lose him.

But, really, Brandon Jennings sucks, so they probably should let him and Ellis both go and clear a ton of cap room.

Again, rebuilding is just not possible with the Bucks. The NBA is telling the city of Milwaukee it needs a new stadium. Milwaukee is already sour on the bucks franchise and jennings leaving will kill any interest that the few fans have. They would have no one to market the team with if jenningns leaves and Milwaukee and the surrounding area will not pony up money for a team that is tanking on purpose. Thats why I said if Jennings leaves then we should congratulate seattle in reaquiring a nba franchise.

Plus, Jennings is forced to shoot the ball. Who else on the team can even score? Ellis isnt much better and our 3, 4, 5 are almost only good for defense. I do believe skiles and hammond need to be fired yesterday though.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I gotta find something truly, truly unspeakable for you nori
Pau will return this game. I know he wouldn't want to miss the Superbowl.

Byron Mullens gonna end dude's world with sneaky athleticism and unlimited range.

#america

The new age in the NBA.

A collection of the most bitch-made prima donnas in the history of the association organizing into super teams so they can play with their best buddies and chill while winning championships.

Future of the league continues to look depressingly bleak.
Ever read about Wilt?

Also, looks like diehard brought an abortion to a gun fight

Top Bottom