• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lakers-age begging to be beaten by the Bobcats. No.

You'll go an entire season "trying to figure it out" and then, when you finally think you've finally looked in the mirror and seen that everything is falling apart around you, you'll play the Bobcats in Charlotte.

Then you will have my permission to tank.
Wait, what happened to DY?

Even I don't know anymore.

pilonv1

A-byidvCIAEvw9Z.jpg:large

Nori Chan

now that's just too far...

Wait...I think I have a third avatar choice now.

you'd look good with a klay thompson avy dy

01783356577157653041_thumb.png

here's a 4th one. BOY THE POSSIBILITIES

Nelo Ice

Banned
http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...ngeles-lakers-forward-start-charlotte-bobcats
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol will start Tuesday night against the Charlotte Bobcats after sitting out the past eight games with tendinitis in both knees.

"There were no setbacks, so we're ready to go," Gasol said after the Lakers' morning shootaround. "There's no limitations. The sky's the limit."

Lakers guard Steve Nash isn't far behind him. Nash, who hasn't played since fracturing his leg on Halloween, is hoping to return Saturday against Golden State barring a setback in practice this week, a source close to the player confirmed to ESPNLosAngeles.com.

"That's the plan," the source said. On Monday night, a team source labeled Nash returning on Saturday as "50-50."

The Lakers had been considering adding to their backcourt last week --considering, among others, free-agent guard Delonte West -- a source told ESPNLosAngeles.com. But after winning the past two games of their road trip and with Nash's return now imminent, they are more likely to wait a bit and see how the team performs with both Nash and Gasol back in the lineup before making any moves.

Top Bottom