• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Ed Davis has improved so much from last season. I had given up on him. If he wasn't surrounded by terrible talent, he would be a lot more effective with his nice passing. Shit night offensively, but he's working on the boards and passing out of doubles.

edit: Calderon on fire again. Keep raising that trade value, Jose.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Kleiza comes in and immediately turns the ball over, then fouls Irving on the other end, then gives up a couple easy buckets. So glad this guy is getting minutes.

Calderon: 10-15 for 23 pts. 0 FTs

Dem jumperz.

Kleiza comes in and immediately turns the ball over, then fouls Irving on the other end, then gives up a couple easy buckets. So glad this guy is getting minutes.

Honestly, the Fields we saw as a Raptor had a messed up elbow, once he comes back he'll be better than that guy and we won't see much of him ever again.

Cipherr

Feels good to be back off of a ban. Missed this thread more than anything strangely, and Im barely active here. Only popping in during games to cheer for the Heat even though I've never so much as sniffed Miami air, but screw it. KC doesn't have a team so I'm latching on to anything that passes SMH. Zero fucks given.

Cipherr

Barea ain't about that life. He better settle the fuck down.

Edit: Then again, neither is Hey-Soose Shuttlesworth, so .... carry on I guess.

Top Bottom