• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

jesus gotta get that rebound

kidd forcing that turnover, nice...novak shot that too quickly though. gotta capitalize on those.

rubio trying to flop hah.

Pimpwerx

So I'm back from the Dolphins' blowout, and see the Pussies up on the Puddles. Is this the Puddles team I was promised was back just last night? Dat perimeter defense. I can't wait for Nash to earn a first team defense award next to Kobe. Dat elite perimeter defense. Ha! PEACE.

tumblr_lw2cdooi2s1qehrp7o1_500.gif

JR going HAM

So I'm back from the Dolphins' blowout, and see the Pussies up on the Puddles. Is this the Puddles team I was promised was back just last night? Dat perimeter defense. I can't wait for Nash to earn a first team defense award next to Kobe. Dat elite perimeter defense. Ha! PEACE.
U sound mad, bruh

Pimpwerx

It's time to level Santa Monica. We're abandoning Los Angeles. Contract this franchise. The Clips are the only show in town. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Felton's high fucking dribble is annoying. The ball comes up to his goddamn shoulder.

reilo

TERRIBLE call against Kirilenko. That's an offensive foul if I ever saw one.

reilo

It feels like the Wolves are winning this game by making the simple and smarter plays, while the Knicks are playing catch-up with spectacular shotmaking/highlight type plays.

LOL Failton.

It feels like the Wolves are winning this game by making the simple and smarter plays, while the Knicks are playing catch-up with spectacular shotmaking/highlight type plays.

LOL Failton.

yeah that sounds about right. those few 3s were all terrible attempts.

doesnt help that melo is pretty cold so far tonight.

reilo

Knicks are getting murdered on the glass 28-15, and Love isn't even playing.

Top Bottom