• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Went to the UCLA game last night. I have to say, in person (though from afar) Shabazz is pretty huge. He was maybe bigger than all but one player on Fresno's team and doesn't look rail thin like a lot of highschoolers and freshmen tend to be. He also spent the night chasing around the opposing teams PG which was kind of impressive. That said, he almost never got any plays called for him or was asked to isolate or create any offense. He got most of his points (i think he finished with like 22) off put backs because he was just too big to be boxed out (as were most of the Bruin players) and easy lay ins. I don't know if this is an indictment of Shabazz not being able to do those things, though, or if it's just Howland being Howland. Would have been nice to see him show a little more of what he can do though. I came away just as impressed with Kyle Anderson and Jordan Adams. Adams in particular showed a lot of slashing and ball handling, which made it even stranger that Shabazz didn't. It was just one game though so can't read too much into it.

Pimpwerx

Have there been any weekend NBA games on tv yet, or do those just start when football ends? NBATV had me watching the Lakers-Bobcats game for a minute. Only just realized it was taped when Hendo yammed it on somebody. I probably should have looked at the screen closer, but I've been catching up on shit on my lappy. PEACE.

WE CANT REBOUND FOR SHIT

2dj2t6a.png

Pimpwerx

The Knicks are playing so bad, even the Lakers could beat them. SMH. Thank god Amare's coming back soon. That'll get them back on track. I heard he was working on his D this Summer. PEACE.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
The Knicks are playing so bad, even the Lakers could beat them. SMH. Thank god Amare's coming back soon. That'll get them back on track. I heard he was working on his D this Summer. PEACE.

We double-digit shitted on the Heat.

Twice.

PEACE

whoah pekovic only has only 2 fouls?

yawn you can do better than that

NOVAK FINALLY.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Great excuse. Will read again.

Who needs homecourt in the East? The entire conference is garbage outside of one team. Heat probably could stick LBJ and Wade to 20 minutes a game til March and run practice during games and still be .500 in the East. NY is trying to win games because they don't know how to win and have something to prove. Miami clearly proved that they don't need to give a fuck til the ECF.

Congrats on the superbowl, but its fucking December. who gives a fuck

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Hahaha Melo totally didn't want to pass to Felton there and gave it to JR.

FUCK YOU FELTON!

I think game 2 wit that call it demoralized them. Guys are young remember.
well KD should fouled out earlier with the uncalled charge on battier so I doubt they were demoralized. They just couldn't defend the 3 ball at all. Brooks was also an idiot to not sub perkins out for collison. All our role players showed up and of course lebron wouldn't stop driving to the hole.

linsivvi

I think game 2 wit that call it demoralized them. Guys are young remember.

It doesn't really matter. We are talking about a troll who uses a retarded argument saying a team didn't win a game. I was just trolling him with his own stupid shit.

Like how he trolls every team who's struggling right now and yet justified his own team's blowout losses to the Knicks.

Top Bottom