• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pimpwerx

Lakers won last night so I'm back on board.

Oh shit! My bad Pimp. Did I spoil the game for you?

Lakers didn't win last night. Warriors lost that game. Lakers are currently struggling against the Kittens. Even a win here tonight just cements this team as overrated trash. Might as well just lose and start up the official tank. PEACE.

linsivvi

Amare is actually a decent rebounder. It's just that he'll leave his man wide open very often.

Lakers didn't win last night. Warriors lost that game. Lakers are currently struggling against the Kittens. Even a win here tonight just cements this team as overrated trash. Might as well just lose and start up the official tank. PEACE.

The Lakers always struggle against the Bobcats. They went 1-3 against them during the 2 championship years and they are only back to .500 against them after last game.

Oh, and the Heat didn't win the championship last season, the Thunder lost that series. SHRUG.

giri

Knicks are probably going to get obliterated on Tuesday. They are playing awful as of late.

They stopped playing D as hard as they were.

It wasn't a great defensive scheme, but they all bought in and busted ass.

They aren't anymore.

Amare is actually a decent rebounder. It's just that he'll leave his man wide open very often.

I think most people get annoyed with his rebounding when he gives up easy offensive rebounds to the other team because he couldn't be bothered to fight to keep the person boxed out.

It was infuriating in PHX.

That and he always had the athletic talent to get 12+ a game. Instead he averages about 8.5 i think.

So I'm back from the Dolphins' blowout, and see the Pussies up on the Puddles. Is this the Puddles team I was promised was back just last night? Dat perimeter defense. I can't wait for Nash to earn a first team defense award next to Kobe. Dat elite perimeter defense. Ha! PEACE.

Did watching The Dolphins actually make you dumber?

Pimpwerx

The Lakers always struggle against the Bobcats. They went 1-3 against them during the 2 championship years and they are only back to .500 against them after last game.

Oh, and the Heat didn't win the championship last season, the Thunder lost that series. SHRUG.

That argument doesn't fly over a series. Over a single game, I'd agree with you, but not over the course of 5 games. Flukes get worked out. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Warriors lost that game way more than the Lakers won it. I don't even know how that's debated. Warriors were taking quick shots from even late in the 3rd. They gave that game away completely.

Pimpwerx

Keep trolling pimp, i'm sure you'll not be long for this life.

Keep tryin do man, keep trying so hard.

Nerd chat revolt? LOL! You're not even a Lakers fan, giri. Get a grip.

Warriors lost that game way more than the Lakers won it. I don't even know how that's debated. Warriors were taking quick shots from even late in the 3rd. They gave that game away completely.

This. PEACE.

linsivvi

That argument doesn't fly over a series. Over a single game, I'd agree with you, but not over the course of 5 games. Flukes get worked out. PEACE.

It can happen multiple times when you have Westbrook. Oh and the Heat didn't beat the Celtics either, the Celtics lost game 7. SHRUG.

Heat didnt win in 2005, the NBA just forced the Mavs into losing.

Pimpwerx

It can happen multiple times when you have Westbrook. Oh and the Heat didn't beat the Celtics either, the Celtics lost game 7. SHRUG.

C's > Boshless Heat. Lucky for us Bosh Buckets made his triumphant return, and uncorked that 3pt dragon. Bosh is really key to this team. I almost don't regret overselling him in 2010...almost PEACE.

Pimpwerx

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and the say the Knicks' problem is they're not shooting enough 3s. Hey...when in doubt, chuck. PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Did Pimp just argue that the Knicks' first 20 games was a fluke (which I agree with actually) and then argue that flukes can't last through five games?

I kind of agree.

Knicks bank on 3s more than any team in the league. That shit doesn't work. Especially not with crappy rebounding and bipolar defense.

Pimpwerx

Did Pimp just argue that the Knicks' first 20 games was a fluke (which I agree with actually) and then argue that flukes can't last through five games?

[Corso]Not so fast.[/Corso]

I think NY's crazy shooting was flukish and subject to regression. OTOH, the Heat played well all playoffs, with Bosh. We only struggled in the Indy and Boston series due to missing him. Otherwise, no team has managed more than a single series win against us with Playoff Bosh. PEACE.

Top Bottom