• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

gunna miss part of that Knicks/Laker cause ill be watching Django. Will they put Pau on Melo? neither can guard the other, but Paus looked like shit all season.

Pkaz01

It sucks that all the good games are early tomorrow, who the hell wants to watch the last two over the okc/miami or lakers/knicks games

balddemon

Banned
Merry christmas bitches.
Seein wreck it ralph today with the family, looks pretty funny lol. Then coming home and watching basketball!!!

shira

From Kobe's facebook:

537567_10151326748405419_815352351_n.jpg

I guess they decided to stay together. "Mamba out" is pretty douchey lol

Those kids gonna tear up the wnba

Merry Christmas, NBA-GAF. I've just wolfed down holiday breakfast, and I'm watching my kid sister play Just Dance on the Wii until basketball starts.

Y'all ready to watch D'antoni get served this afternoon?

Jeff Green's struggles have sort of overshadowed how bad Brandon Bass and Courtney Lee have been this year. Celtics have pretty big money committed to those guys and need them to play better. Lee was alright last year, kind of weird how bad he's been this year.

And Merry Christmas.

Cloudy

Banned
Jeff Green's struggles have sort of overshadowed how bad Brandon Bass and Courtney Lee have been this year. Celtics have pretty big money committed to those guys and need them to play better. Lee was alright last year, kind of weird how bad he's been this year.

And Merry Christmas.

Bass has been horrific after the first few games. Green has had a few big games at least. They are playing Terry a lot more than Lee for his alleged shooting..

Top Bottom