• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Kellen

Yes, but fuck D-Wade. His criticism was that they "don't stand up for their former players" and that's actually not true. One thing I will credit the Bulls with is that they will help you out if you're a former player. Shit, Scottie would be in bankruptcy right now, if not for the Bulls.

My criticisms of them are from a basketball perspective, not from a humanitarian perspective. Why would a basketball player want to sign with an organization whose owner has publicly stated that he would trade all six of Jordan's championships for one World Series title (jerry Reisnsorf, the owner of the Bulls, also owns the Chicago White Sox baseball team).

Yeah, I wasn't sure what D-Wade said, I just vaguely remembered him trashing em thats all. I know Jerry owns the White Sox, I hope he runs them into the ground though because I'm a Cubs fan.

thekad

Banned
Thibs should know you should always run on the Rockets. Parsons and Asik can shut an average offense down in the half court.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL BULLS

FUCK YEA ROCKETS

"Patterson is gonna come back and fuck it all up "

:(

thekad

Banned
justin-bieber-fans.jpg

How can anyone dispute Harden MVP

there's relatively little talent on the Rockets aside from him and they have one of the best offenses in the league

Top Bottom