• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

I actually think the Rockets could beat a team like the Grizzlies in a 7 game series.

Sort of still want to tank though.
Don't see the point in houston tanking, I could see them getting to the 2nd round of the playoffs.. Right now, They have a young team that they could build up to be OKC/Spurs like for years to come and they can still get a decent signing since they have cap space.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

thekad

Banned
Chandler-Parsons.jpg

twilight_fans.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
What can he do? Dwight and Pau played a combined 72 minutes. That's 24 minutes where he can play Jordan Hill and Jamison.

Instead he went the Nellie small ball shit and play 4 wing players at the smae time.

Tough to play both with the Knicks when they're playing Melo at 4 with Tyson and guards but I feel Jamison should have been out there the way we were bricking 3s

linsivvi

Tough to play both with the Knicks when they're playing Melo at 4 with Tyson and guards but I feel Jamison should have been out there the way we were bricking 3s

It won't be just the Knicks. He's going to do that every game, against every team. Antoni ball is loser ball.

So why did the Bulls let Asik go?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The only thing Bulls fans should be happy with is that they may have finally found a good SG in Marco Bellineli.

Oh, wait, what's that? The Bulls organization was cheap and only signed him to a one year deal, and he'll be sure to leave when the Bulls low ball him at the end of the year?

Of course.

The only thing Bulls fans should be happy with is that they may have finally found a good SG in Marco Bellineli.

Oh, wait, what's that? The Bulls organization was cheap and only signed him to a one year deal, and he'll be sure to leave when the Bulls low ball him at the end of the year?

Of course.

lol you always call them cheap.

Riggs

Banned

Of course.

:(

Wait its ok boozer can be SG!

Of course.

Random talk do you think the Bulls would of kept Scottie Pippen around if his agent didn't fuck up his contract? Like if they had to actually pay Scottie what he was worth?

What about Boston and Rondo too? Would Boston be willing to pay Rondo what he's actually worth?

Got in an hour or so ago, finished watching Lakers/Knicks on DVR. Tough loss, Knicks missed so many chippies and you can't win with 5 fourth-quarter TOs and missing defensive assignments.

LOS ANGELES -- Raymond Felton, already struggling with a bone bruise on his right hand, strained a pinkie ligament on the same hand during a third-quarter collision with Steve Nash on Tuesday.

"Steve and I went for the ball. I tried to grab it and bent the finger to the outside," Felton said after the 100-94 loss. "We'll see how it feels tomorrow. Right now it hurts like hell."

Although Felton expressed frustration that the injury seemed to limit his game, he also said he didn't expect to miss any time. "I couldn't shoot or pass the ball like I wanted to in the fourth," he said. "But knowing me, I won't miss a game."

Felton struggled from the field, making only five of his 19 shots, including nine of his final 10 attempts after the injury occurred.
Yeah... dude needs to sit out a couple weeks, read a tweet earlier at times he can't really feel the basketball out there. Let Kidd start and Prigs will back him up.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Random talk do you think the Bulls would of kept Scottie Pippen around if his agent didn't fuck up his contract? Like if they had to actually pay Scottie what he was worth?

What about Boston and Rondo too? Would Boston be willing to pay Rondo what he's actually worth?
Let me tell you like this, instead of resigning Phil Jackson and extending Scottie, which would have brought Mike back for another year, and likely, another title, the Bulls chose to dismantle their own dynasty so that they wouldn't have to pay players. What does that tell you?

Kellen

Let me tell you like this, instead of resigning Phil Jackson and extending Scottie, which would have brought Mike back for another year, and likely, another title, the Bulls chose to dismantle their own dynasty so that they wouldn't have to pay players. What does that tell you?

krause0226.jpg

whoa rockets are crushing it :O lin playing well too i see.

Got in an hour or so ago, finished watching Lakers/Knicks on DVR. Tough loss, Knicks missed so many chippies and you can't win with 5 fourth-quarter TOs and missing defensive assignments.

Yeah... dude needs to sit out a couple weeks, read a tweet earlier at times he can't really feel the basketball out there. Let Kidd start and Prigs will back him up.

yeah he needs to rest. take some time off and work on healing and getting back in better health. the more he forces it, the worse its gonna be for him and the team.

linsivvi

That the Bulls avoided getting an asterisk championship.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
:(

Wait its ok boozer can be SG!
The Bulls fans don't deserve a player like Boozer. Only a dumbass organization like the Bulls could build a team around defense, and sign Carlos Boozer. The man wasn't a rookie. He had multiple seasons where you could evaluate him. He was never athletic, and barely played defense outside of his rookie year. Why would you sign him, if that's what you wanted? That's why I defend Boozer. Because he represents the hypocrisy of this organization. You pay a player this much money to do things he's not capable of? Why are you mad at him? When you pay a player $80 million, you are telling him, "keep doing what you've been doing", and he's doing just that.

And on top of that, he's the biggest free agent signing in the history of this pitiful organization. Bulls fans have the nerve to get mad? You fucks should be happy he even bothered to sign with this team. Do you know how many top players would laugh at the prospect of signing with this organization as a free agent?

The Bulls fans don't deserve a player like Boozer. Only a dumbass organization like the Bulls could build a team around defense, and sign Carlos Boozer. The man wasn't a rookie. He had multiple seasons where you could evaluate him. He was never athletic, and barely played defense outside of his rookie year. Why would you sign him, if that's what you wanted? That's why I defend Boozer. Because he represents the hypocrisy of this organization. You pay a player this much money to do things he's not capable of? Why are you mad at him? When you pay a player $80 million, you are telling him, "keep doing what you're doing", and he's doing just that.

And on top of that, he's the biggest free agent signing in the history of this pitiful organization. Bulls fans have the nerve to get mad? You fucks should be happy he even bothered to sign with this team. Do you know how many top players would laugh at the prospect of signing with this organization as a free agent?

The ownership is that bad? Is this the same ownership that fucked up the 98 Bulls team when they could of made another run. The owner only cares about The Sox.

Riggs

Banned
The Bulls fans don't deserve a player like Boozer. Only a dumbass organization like the Bulls could build a team around defense, and sign Carlos Boozer. The man wasn't a rookie. He had multiple seasons where you could evaluate him. He was never athletic, and barely played defense outside of his rookie year. Why would you sign him, if that's what you wanted? That's why I defend Boozer. Because he represents the hypocrisy of this organization. You pay a player this much money to do things he's not capable of? Why are you mad at him? When you pay a player $80 million, you are telling him, "keep doing what you've been doing", and he's doing just that.

Wow didn't know ownership was that bad there.

That's because they, like the Knicks, were in "SIGN ANYBODY WITH A NAME" mode after they got turned away

Actually nvm I think if I recall right Boozer chose Chicago first, Wade and Bosh then went to Miami after

Kellen

That's because they, like the Knicks, were in "SIGN ANYBODY WITH A NAME" mode after they got turned away

Actually nvm I think if I recall right Boozer chose Chicago first, Wade and Bosh then went to Miami after

DIdn't Carlos originally want to go to the Heat

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If I remember correctly didn't Wade call out the Bulls ownership during that free agency period a couple of years ago..
Yes, but fuck D-Wade. His criticism was that they "don't stand up for their former players" and that's actually not true. One thing I will credit the Bulls with is that they will help you out if you're a former player. Shit, Scottie would be in bankruptcy right now, if not for the Bulls.

My criticisms of them are from a basketball perspective, not from a humanitarian perspective. Why would a basketball player want to sign with an organization whose owner has publicly stated that he would trade all six of Jordan's championships for one World Series title (Jerry Reisnsorf, the owner of the Bulls, also owns the Chicago White Sox baseball team).

SoulPlaya

more money than God

No, Boozer wanted to play for Miami. He lives there. After they chose Bosh, and NY chose Amar'e. It came down to Boozer or David Lee, and Bulls chose Boozer.

Matrix

ASIK

HARGOD

Rockets legit

Top Bottom