• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Nori Chan

Guys, I think you forgot the most important thing today:

Magic actually said that the Lakers should read 50 shades of grey for team bonding.

linsivvi

Our bench isn't good at all. I still think Pau needs to be traded..

You're like the Emwitus of Pau. He had a few embarrassing possessions but he had a decent all around game.

The bench really sucked this game though. If you don't consider MWP bench then they scored exactly just 1 field goal.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Guys, I think you forgot the most important thing today:

Magic actually said that the Lakers should read 50 shades of grey for team bonding.
Magic doesn't know how to read. He thinks 50 Shades is some deep philosophical work, and he wants to look smart.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morris >>>>> Patterson

Cloudy

Banned
You're like the Emwitus of Pau. He had a few embarrassing possessions but he had a decent all around game.

The bench really sucked this game though. If you don't consider MWP bench then they scored exactly just 1 field goal.

I'm not saying it like I want Pau gone just for fun. We can get 2 good players for him lol Rotation is way too thin right now

Rockets have the perfect approach to offense right now. Try to score as soon as possible, but pass out and reset if you don't get a good shot. Pretty cool to see a ton of energy and patience at once.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This Rockets team can just flat out score... love it.

LIN :O

PBY

Banned
Just leaving the arena, just a few quick thoughts ill post pics/ more impressions when I'm home.

Wade was absolutely punked
Charmers bossed up
Lebron bailed us out more than should be okay
Barrier had a rough night but he hustled
Not sure why we kept forcing the ball to Allen
KD is a beast

Cipherr

21 point lead
Zm1Bm.png

If Jeremy Alston plays like this from now on and stops hurting the team, Rox could be really damn good next year after da Wizard adds Thrillsap or Josh Smith.

linsivvi

I'm not saying it like I want Pau gone just for fun. We can get 2 good players for him lol Rotation is way too thin right now

It's only thin because our dumb fuck coach played Jordan Hill 8 minutes and Jamison 0.

Who the hell would play Morris, Duhon and Meeks 39 minutes when you have a back court of Kobe and Nash?

I forgot to ask the other day since I didn't have computer access but how psyched are you about the seahawks

The city is going nuts right now over the Hawks. A little too nuts cause some dude got a shot after the game versus the 49ers. If only the Thunder was still in Seattle. =(

linsivvi

Well what can he do? Pau is demanding his minutes but D'Antoni is obviously trying to stagger his PT with Dwight's.

What can he do? Dwight and Pau played a combined 72 minutes. That's 24 minutes where he can play Jordan Hill and Jamison.

Instead he went the Nellie small ball shit and play 4 wing players at the smae time.

Top Bottom