• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Pkaz01

They've actually had it worse. I'm pretty sure on opening night they had Heat-Celtics then had to fly to LA to do Lakers-Mavs.

Oh yea i forgot they played on the same court well they lucked out tonight.

Not that I mind listening to JVG call people out all game.

The Knicks, Celtics and Lakers would also do it, no problem. And the Bulls are in the third largest market, and routinely have the highest attendance average.

you expect that from a franchise with an owner who goes on record to say he gives no fucks about the game of basketball.

Riggs

Banned
Bruce knows what's up that black girl was fine. Beats Chris jenners dusty ol gooch. Sorry I hate kardashians so much lol.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
oh, right. Forgot about that. why don't you come over to the heat? we need more members and we're pretty much guaranteed a repeat. and Pat Riley!

:)
I was offered a chance to join Heat-Age, but I chose Lakers.

I don't regret that. Kado told me that I was the new Steam! I don't know if that's a good thing, though.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Billy crystal should be hired on the regs to be a commentstor on abc, too hilarious

Whoa every game when they have same night's played? Had no idea, that's crazy! Just getting back into NBA this year pls excuse my ignorance.

kings share the same arena too.

when lakers, clippers and kings were all in the playoffs last year, they had to change the arena multiple times in a 48 hour span

11767522.jpg

Top Bottom