• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

Guess we'll need an OT2 before January hits, so get those thread title ideas out there fools!

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| Lakers fans create paradox through invalidating old MVP arguments via the same argument.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| Knicks favorites to win title after trading for Cliff Paul to insure Amares knees

linsivvi

11767522.jpg

Kyrie Irving would never post something like that.

KingKong

the amount of articles shitty journalists are writing about OKC being unable to beat Miami when they lost because of one missed shot on the road is insane

the amount of articles shitty journalists are writing about OKC being unable to beat Miami when they lost because of one missed shot on the road is insane

The media kind of has to overreact, it's their job to get their word quota in

The casual audience doesn't want to read about "Who gives a shit, it's December"

Nori Chan

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| Uncle Drew: I gets Hoes

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| Name drops R Us

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT2| Laker fans plan the parade at .500

speaking of kyrie irving, have you guys read this piece about him on ESPN? pretty great read. small excerpt..

IsMLt.jpg

WHENEVER HE HAS a bad game, or misses a defensive assignment, or is hit by the general existentialist dread that tends to befall a 20-year-old, Kyrie Irving writes to himself. It started at Montclair (N.J.) Kimberley Academy, when he would confide to a black-and-white composition notebook that swiftly tattered from daily use. But last spring, the rigors of his inaugural, lockout-compressed pro season forced him to exclusively commit to a more modern platform. "I had to give up the journal," Irving says. So now the Cavaliers' 6'3", 191-pound star conducts his motivational sessions with his thumbs, pecking out words he would never say in a news conference, filling a 3.5-inch iPhone with a vision of himself he hopes to never forget.

Irving wrote this in December 2008, upon transferring to St. Patrick High in Elizabeth, N.J.: The lights are on, baby. Time to show the world what you're really about and who the best is in the country. This was from June 2009, amid a pivotal AAU summer: I'm going to make it, even if I have to run through a ton of walls ... F-- being friends. I'm going to destroy these dudes. More recently, in November 2012: Unleash everything you have and never look back. You are the best point guard in this league, so act like it. Let's go.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8...-kyrie-irving-next-big-nba-star-espn-magazine

lOTl According To Officials, Lebron James Has Blinked Only 9 Times In December
lOTl Wade Not Happy About Pat Riley's Xmas Gift Of Custom 'Wade' Wizards Jersey
lOTl Amare Anticipates Retroactive Blame For Xmas Day Loss
lOTl It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew

Kyrie and MKG played on the same high school team, so it would be really cool if they get to play together again during all star weekend. Make it happen Stern.

OT] Hey Pimp, what a fiiiiine scoot you got. BEEP BEEP.
OT] Here comes the $100 million dollar sixth man
OT] The Internet is a cruel place for NBA stars surrounded by ho's

lOTl According To Officials, Lebron James Has Blinked Only 9 Times In December
lOTl Wade Not Happy About Pat Riley's Xmas Gift Of Custom 'Wade' Wizards Jersey
lOTl Amare Anticipates Retroactive Blame For Xmas Day Loss
lOTl It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew
This gets my vote

that or

lOTl Cliff Paul for MVP

I like the Knicks troll ones, because assuming the Knicks win 1 of the next 2 games (lose to PHX, beat the Kings?) and then go 8-5 in January (lose to SA, Boston 2x, Chicago and Atlanta) to have a record of 28 and 14 and continue leading the division while getting key players back from injury, it'll be that much funnier.

...or "lOTl It Wasn't Me, It Was Uncle Drew".

I like the Knicks troll ones, because assuming the Knicks win 1 of the next 2 games (lose to PHX, beat the Kings?) and then go 8-5 in January (lose to SA, Boston 2x, Chicago and Atlanta) to have a record of 28 and 14 and continue leading the division while getting key players back from injury, it'll be that much funnier.

LOL Love it.

just dont let amare guard parker.

Top Bottom