• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Dec NBA Season |OT|Runnin' in da mouf of Serg Abaka daily.

11767522.jpg

Dat right hand.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You guys just hear Hamilton on Denver after that play to a fan? "Shut the fuck up! Bitch ass ni**a!"

Lol he'll probably get fined.

Awesome Laker game today. Kobe played great within the system, MWP was in great form, and I loved the facilitation role Pau has had for the last 2 games (plus that last drive!). Dwight kept the defense on lockdown most of the night. Melo was hot which along with JR making some tough shots kept the game so close for NYK. Melo's been hot both times they've played (though only in the 2nd half today). Not sure what Felton was doing most of the game.

Nash commanded the final 5 minutes on offense to perfection. That Nash-Dwight PnR is so good. And they've barely done it with each other, so far. The offense has a real rhythm to it at the end of games rather than Kobe pounding the ball. You can also see Kobe will be fresher without the responsibilities all game long of creating. And the TOs were down today. If Meeks hits some of his open 3s, offense would have been much more normal.

Only saw a bit of the Miami/OKC game as I went to see Django. Great movie, imo.

linsivvi

Awesome Laker game today. Kobe played great within the system, MWP was in great form, and I loved the facilitation role Pau has had for the last 2 games (plus that last drive!). Dwight kept the defense on lockdown most of the night. Melo was hot which along with JR making some tough shots kept the game so close for NYK. Melo's been hot both times they've played (though only in the 2nd half today). Not sure what Felton was doing most of the game.

Nash commanded the final 5 minutes on offense to perfection. That Nash-Dwight PnR is so good. And they've barely done it with each other, so far. The offense has a real rhythm to it at the end of games rather than Kobe pounding the ball. You can also see Kobe will be fresher without the responsibilities all game long of creating. And the TOs were down today. If Meeks hits some of his open 3s, offense would have been much more normal.

Only saw a bit of the Miami/OKC game as I went to see Django. Great movie, imo.

I still don't like it that Hill barely played and Jamison is completely out of the rotation.

I still don't like it that Hill barely played and Jamison is completely out of the rotation.

I think what happened was that NYK went small with Melo at the 4 and without Kidd in the game and it left Hill with no one to defend. They tried to put him on Melo in the 2nd and it was bad. So D'Antoni went with MWP at the 4, instead.

This time I was okay with it because what other option was there? Hill couldn't guard Melo and the rest were perimeter dudes he had no chance with.

It was interesting to see Pau defending Kidd in the 4th (and it worked).

My problem with MDA today was starting Morris on Melo. That was fucking dumb. You wanna bring MWP off the bench, fine, but start Ebanks if we're playing Melo. You cannot guard Melo with a smaller guard.

Looks like he traveled there :p

??

Right foot is pivot, you can bring it off the ground as long as you don't land without shooting/passing. Left foot was allowed as many steps as he wants.

just bought battlefield 3 premium edition for pc.
im giving away the Limited edition which is the core game + karkand expansion pak.
the person that can show why lovingsteam is the biggest cocksucker on gaf gets the code.

pheeniks, redblaster, aftermath, leggo!

Riggs

Banned
im giving away the Limited edition which is the core game + karkand expansion pak.
the person that can show why lovingsteam is the biggest cocksucker on gaf gets the code.

Hah just laughed out loud, we should play sometime lol.

etiolate

Banned
??

Right foot is pivot, you can bring it off the ground as long as you don't land without shooting/passing. Left foot was allowed as many steps as he wants.

It looks like he lifts his right foot, brings it back down, then lefts left foot. At that point there's no stationary foot left to be a pivot foot.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

I change his name daily

More maps for you to hide and find camping spots in so your squad mates are strapped to either your crappy point on the map or a captured base? No thanks.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Guess we'll need an OT2 before January hits, so get those thread title ideas out there fools!

Top Bottom