• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I was lucky enough to see both team's introductions to the game. Wizards won that battle. Then the Blackout rule happened so I'm stuck with Buckhantz tonight

Wizards are going to win the game anyway

NOVAAAAAAKKK

GAF is like a collection of the worst consumers on the planet. "No, I want to pay full price!"

No wonder teams don't care about lowering ticket prices.

i would like to get everything free if i could but expecting a discount because a player you wanted to see was absent is nothing short of stupid.

Puddles

Banned
Remember when Kurt Thomas could shoot?

I remember when LeBron James couldn't shoot or defend. :(

God, I'm like an old man pining for days that will never return (until Crab starts to decline; hopefully he doesn't get too many titles between now and then, and even that will be bittersweet because almost all the players I actually like will be in decline by then as well).

i would like to get everything free if i could but expecting a discount because a player you wanted to see was absent is nothing short of stupid.

I went to a Lakers game a few seasons ago where Kobe shot something like 7/29. I kind of wanted some of my money back.

What kind of question is this? How many Spurs fans even on GAF? I haven't seen TCB in a while.

Been really busy with work + tournaments. I'm behind like 2 weeks of Spurs games, and it'll take me quite a bit to catch up, so I don't want to spoil myself by posting here. I just finished the game where we whooped the Nuggs.

Once I catch up you'll see me around a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom