• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Been really busy with work + tournaments. I'm behind like 2 weeks of Spurs games, and it'll take me quite a bit to catch up, so I don't want to spoil myself by posting here. I just finished the game where we whooped the Nuggs.

Once I catch up you'll see me around a bit more.
Take your time.

lol :)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
sessions what in the fuck

ok

i guess

doug priming up his fuckturner rays...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
*Love comes in* YAAAAAAAAY
*Pekovic comes in* YAAAAAAY
*Howard comes in* fuck :(

DY_nasty

not enough kemba in the 4th

i think someone finally figured out how to tank :]

so can someone explain the new thread title to me?

also, can anyone help me with 2k12? my created team keeps disappearing :( i create it, play with it, but then when i quit the game and come back its gone.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Looking at the Wolves, they may still score as much as they did when Rubio was out ... but man, that doesnt add up, NOBODY shoots open jumpers anymore. I think those stats arent telling the whole story ... or those arguments are being made by people not watching the games.

so can someone explain the new thread title to me?

also, can anyone help me with 2k12? my created team keeps disappearing :( i create it, play with it, but then when i quit the game and come back its gone.

2k12? Dude, nobody can help you there, I mean, the servers are dead. Move on bro :|

DY, I really like the way our team competes tho.

MKG, Fuckless Kemba and Taylor are good pieces. This Bizmack is too but not sure if that;s just due to our soft ass bigs.

You guys can have a nice future...just need that guy.

Hope yall can get it him.

DY_nasty

DY, I really like the way our team competes tho.

MKG, Fuckless Kemba and Taylor are good pieces. This Bizmack is too but not sure if that;s just due to our soft ass bigs.

You guys can have a nice future...just need that guy.

Hope yall can get it him.

this team balls hard if nothing else

we need more losses like this though

kemba would've won this game tonight if he didn't sit til the 4 minute mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom