• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
2k11 is still best 2k >_>

2k13 be on some old Madden shit.

Oh you wanna win? well fuck you. EAD while I proced to hit every shot, get every rebound and drive at will. And you? I hope you like all of your players having Kwame hands, bitch.

now bend over.

but yet I still play it.

Battered housewife syndrome.

I'm liking the look of our tank the last few games. We served our guys some laced coolaid the first few games feasting on injured teams only to get soned hard by the Thunder. Now we're competing, but still losing by holding out key guys at the end of the game. Me likey.

Canuck76

Banned
tank so hard.is lma stil injured?

Last i heard he had back spasms but he's trying to play through the back pain.

Hopefully they'll just shut him down in this road trip or right after. Go full tank here.

I've seen enough of this team to know we can be decently competitive when the starters aren't playing 40+minutes every game.

Stern has made some horrible things during his tenure, but this fine goes way up in the charts of stupidest things he ever produced.

So the coach can't coach? He doesn't have freedom to do what he wants with HIS team? So if he played them for 2 minutes, would it be good?

God this is so disgusting. He is a fucking dictator and the owners just keep kissing his ass. Should have been demoted a long time ago.

SamuraiX-

Cisco is such a better player than Salmons. Actually tries to play within what little team dynamic that's there too.

Stop giving fish minutes, Keith.

Rules of rounding up. 5 or above you round up. below 5 you round down.

Dunno where you went to school but it's like how westbrook almost averages 10 assists, kobe is almost as efficient as jeffrey was, and the spurs are almost a legitimate franchise according to the head office.

Almost.

Stern has made some horrible things during his tenure, but this fine goes way up in the charts of stupidest things he ever produced.

So the coach can't coach? He doesn't have freedom to do what he wants with HIS team? So if he played them for 2 minutes, would it be good?

God this is so disgusting. He is a fucking dictator and the owners just keep kissing his ass. Should have been demoted a long time ago.

Counting down the days.

Zep

Banned
Real?

fgq97.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom