• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retrocide

Sigh...it's so hard being a sixers fan. Thank god they didn't give him that max contract. I'm going to the Phoenix game tomorrow but after that, like Bynum, I'm out indefinitely.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
this is some uninspired shitball

all you can eat seats!

I should totally do that Monday

dalVlatko

Did you guys see Royce White go after Woj on twtter this morning?

XFoP0.png

It kept going too

Bynum is too injury prone to waste a 1st/2nd rounder on. The funny thing is that I thought Ryan Anderson was going to be a fluke. smh

Bynum was worth the gamble if you were outside of the top 5, since you're either reaching or gambling at that point anyway. Al Jefferson is like a top 15 pick every year and a healthy Bynum playing for the Sixers absolutely shits over Al Jefferson numbers. Head-to-head fantasy leagues are all about getting to the playoffs anyway, so if you can tough out the first month or two of being around .500, you get a huge boost when a player comes back. Like my 31st pick Kevin Love.

I didn't think Ryan Anderson was a complete fluke, but I did think he would be overvalued. Then again, I thought Ilyasova would at least match last year's numbers (no one predicted 4 and 4, with no counting stats and sub-30% shooting). At least I was right to believe in Batum. Lou Williams has been disappointing, but he's actually playing about as well as he did last year, so I guess I expected him to become Monta Ellis for some reason.

I feel like I should familiarize myself with the Royce White situation, because knowing pretty much nothing, other than his condition, there seems to be no reason to sympathize with him and he seems to be completely in the wrong. Of course my understanding of the situation boils down to "Not showing up to work, not showing up to therapy, expects to be paid anyway."

Dude knew he was going to be drafted in The NBA and part of being in The NBA is always being on the road(flying). Teams don't have time to cuddle a player that delicate because they have a lot of shit on their plate. Funny thing is I bet White can run the offense better than Lin.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Dude knew he was going to be drafted in The NBA and part of being in The NBA is always being on the road(flying). Teams don't have time to cuddle a player that delicate because they have a lot of shit on their plate. Funny thing is I bet White can run the offense better than Lin.

that's not even the issue anymore...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So what is?

Haven't followed his situation since it started. I'm just pissed that I can sub out Lin for White in 2K13 Team Up anymore
it started with royce and houston not meeting eye to eye on treatment initially. apparently houston wanted to be more directly involved with his treatment - instead of continuing to talk and find a middle ground during preseason and summer league, royce started airing out business on twitter. the thing is, he was talking about playing time and his rights as a player while refusing to budge on his stance at all.

its hard to tell who's right about what or who demanded what, but the fact is you can't go on and on about your mental health then start complaining about playing time in the middle of it - especially when its not clear if you met the other party halfway or not. and putting all this stuff on twitter is juvenile as hell.

the guy needs to just step back.

DJ88

It seems the strategy every team that plays the Heat has is to just chuck three's every chance you get. The Cavs already have 16 attempts. The Bucks attempted 29.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom