• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandiger

I would have liked to see Hill play more minutes, guess Dan Toni felt Jamison was on a roll tonight. I also noticed he seems to have Morris on a short leash.

Morris has got to be on a short leash, guy needs some control or he'll fuck up like last game in the 4th quarter. I'm guessing Pau needs to be benched more often or away from Howard since they don't mesh well at all. Give Hill some burn time with Pau. I can see Pau will be gone if he doesn't step up when Nash returns.

ISOM

Is there a no-sale clause on that dwight mansion?

Does it matter? You really think a man who is trying to rebuild his reputation after the pounding it took last season and continues to this day is going to leave the lakers for some other team where success would not be guaranteed there either? Are you sane?

Emwitus

Does it matter? You really think a man who is trying to rebuild his reputation after the pounding it took last season and continues to this day is going to leave the lakers for some other team where success would not be guaranteed there either? Are you sane?

Preach preacher. Now go tell that to the lakers front office so they don't have to please dwight. You act like dwight is some kind of robot. If he doesn't feel comfortable in LA, and can't contribute because of kobe's ego you think what us fans think of him will stop him from moving to brooklyn or anywhere else for that matter? Please.

Wolves should really have moved Williams to a desperate team for some random quality rotation guy already with Roy and Buddinger out for a while.

Aaron Afflalo and Rodney Stuckey should be able to be gotten and playing Josh Howard isn't the answer.

Then again, they do have some decent players and Williams does have talent so maybe they're hoping he puts it together on the bench or something.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ny felt sorry and let them win due to them not making the playoffs.

Knicks haven't won in Houston in 8 years. They should stop feeling sorry.

Wolves should really have moved Williams to a desperate team for some random quality rotation guy already with Roy and Buddinger out for a while.

Aaron Afflalo and Rodney Stuckey should be able to be gotten and playing Josh Howard isn't the answer.

Then again, they do have some decent players and Williams does have talent so maybe they're hoping he puts it together on the bench or something.
Adelman isn't going to play him. Him not being traded yet is all on Kahn and Taylor, who both wanted to keep him in the offseason.

Canuck76

Banned
J.J. Hickson with that "suck it bestgaf" line of 14pts and 13 rebounds.

Also Wes Mathews with a clutch 30pts, especially some great fadeaway shots down the line. I'd still like for this team to draft an SG with their 1st, hopefully shabazz, more likely archie goodwin to pair with lillard going forward.

But i like how the blazers have stuck with Wes and Batum. They seem to really be reaping the rewards with sticking to guys that are committed to getting better. The new offense helps a lot but these guys have also been reliable in iso situations, or when a bucket is needed waaay more than they were last season.

Adelman isn't going to play him. Him not being traded yet is all on Kahn and Taylor, who both wanted to keep him in the offseason.

Kahn should say that he wanted Valanciunas and was pressured into drafting Williams and move him. Improve the team and avoid the embarrassment of completely whiffing on the #2 pick by passing the buck with a believable story.

Kahn should say that he wanted Valanciunas and was pressured into drafting Williams and move him. Improve the team and avoid the embarrassing of completely whiffing on the #2 pick by passing the buck with a believable story.
He really should have moved him over the offseason, especially after trading for Cunningham. No place on the team. His trade value right now is as low as its ever been.

Piecake

He really should have moved him over the offseason, especially after trading for Cunningham. No place on the team. His trade value right now is as low as its ever been.

Id trade him and Ridnour simply to be able to sign Pek and Bud. We really mess Budigner's outside shooting right now.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Damn, Hickson is thirsty:

@Hickson21 said:
Where are the Oregon cheerleaders at tonight.. OMG!!!!

@Hickson21 said:
The Oregon cheerleader that did the human bowling ball to knock down the pins during a timeout.... OMG! Please tweet me .. Lol

h3ro

i4RbW5YiE4aYz.jpg

Branduil

Can you believe the garbage bag of Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom almost netted Chris Paul? Imagine what you would get for those two now.

exarkun

Jeremy Alston will not be denied

One of the best Red Blaster posts. Made me laugh with a nice references. Thanks man.

Crazy game, very chippy. Too bad I had to call all over town to find a bar that had comcast sports and could show the game, since I don't have any friends with comcast. Wtf rockets, why sign a contract with a station that most fans don't even have access too. Jeeeezus.

Smokey

One of the best Red Blaster posts. Made me laugh with a nice references. Thanks man.

Crazy game, very chippy. Too bad I had to call all over town to find a bar that had comcast sports and could show the game, since I don't have any friends with comcast. Wtf rockets, why sign a contract with a station that most fans don't even have access too. Jeeeezus.

black out 60% of the houston area

whynot

Comcast "moneyhatted" the Rockets to get the game broadcasts, giving them leverage to get other TV providers to pay to include ComcastSportsNet.

Rockets should have declined the deal.

SamuraiX-

J.J. Hickson is a bigger bum than Bynum and a total shitbag.

Ya'll should feel like a bunch of second-rate clowns for spreading his filth around in this fine establishment.

Pkaz01

Corpse of Jermaine O'neal 13/11 in 28 mins off the bench

Dwight Howard and pau gasol combined 13/8

Yup that just happened

Cloudy

Banned

Also Wes Mathews with a clutch 30pts, especially some great fadeaway shots down the line. I'd still like for this team to draft an SG with their 1st, hopefully shabazz, more likely archie goodwin to pair with lillard going forward.

But i like how the blazers have stuck with Wes and Batum. They seem to really be reaping the rewards with sticking to guys that are committed to getting better. The new offense helps a lot but these guys have also been reliable in iso situations, or when a bucket is needed waaay more than they were last season.

All 3 on my fantasy team. Batum had an off night though...

giri

Blazers lost to the suns

I'd shut the fuck up if i were you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom