• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piecake

The wolves really miss Chase Budinger

Oh thank god, Adelman thinks that Ridnour is getting too many minutes

Hopefully that means less minutes for him

That fan behind the laker bench had that smile on her face when they came to the bench for the timeout. Her man had that wtf face. Well looked like it

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pau still has it down the block, granted it's the Dallas D-leaguers.
It's going to be tough to create a gameplan that takes advantage of Howard, Gasol, and Kobe's strengths, especially without Nash there to make sense of it. Until he gets back, I feel like this team is just going to be without a clear direction offensively.

Shadow780

It's going to be tough to create a gameplan that takes advantage of Howard, Gasol, and Kobe's strengths, especially without Nash there to make sense of it. Until he gets back, I feel like this team is just going to be without a clear direction offensively.

I think the early sub worked well, alternate twin towers with a another 4 and have shooters spread around like Nash likes it.

Kobe's gonna do his big dick thing anyway.

Sacre time!

Lkr

i went back to college football after the end of the first half since the rout was on. why the fuck won't Dan Tony play Hill? He is a solid player ffs

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think the early sub worked well, alternate twin towers with a another 4 and have shooters spread around like Nash likes it.

Kobe's gonna do his big dick thing anyway.

Sacre time!
I don't know. I feel like the Lakers are relying way too much on their perimeter game, considering the weapons that they have.

i went back to college football after the end of the first half since the rout was on. why the fuck won't Dan Tony play Hill? He is a solid player ffs
Jamison at the 4 is working so far. I wonder if hill is the odd man out. But hes also so good at what he does. Have to see how this plays out. Didn't expect mwp to be this good so was thinking more Jamison at the 3 but its hard when Ron is his good

Shadow780

I don't know. I feel like the Lakers are relying way too much on their perimeter game, considering the weapons that they have.

Tonight the jumpers were falling so they sticked with it. Having more space for Pau down low didn't hurt either. I like the set up of one true big, 3 shooters (lolakershooters), and Kobe picking his spot to shoot or slash.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I like Hill a lot. A lot. But if Jamison and Metta are going to play competently with any type of regularity Hill will be the odd man out.

Jamison has gotten a really bad rep for his shitty defense.. but honestly, he hasn't been that bad at all this season. He's only been a liability offensively this year.

And god damn, how fucking pure has Metta been beyond the arc this season? I'm shocked when he missis now. O___O

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
It's so many Bulls fans in Milwaukee that I think it's a home game for the Bulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom