• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Lee that was magnificent.

edit: And then awful transition defense.

edit 2: And again. Yeah seems like nothing has really changed...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Tonight the jumpers were falling so they sticked with it. Having more space for Pau down low didn't hurt either. I like the set up of one true big, 3 shooters (lolakershooters), and Kobe picking his spot to shoot or slash.
Oh, I get the reasoning tonight, but I really hope that Howard getting so few shot attempts doesn't continue to be a trend.

AcridMeat

Banned
Thompson is looking solid tonight.

edit: I can't even post without them scoring. Play defense.

HAHAHAHAH I CAN'T EVEN FINISH EDITING

SamuraiX-

Why does it always have to be an iso?

Why?

Is it really that difficult to comprehend the concept of running a well-executed play that leaves little to no time on the clock?

etiolate

Banned
I don't understand how you expect a young "problem case" to shape up when he's getting targeted like that. Cousins starts to take over the game and the refs T him up for the sort of stuff that happens all game. It was even a questionable foul call on the shot, but DMC hadn't even said anything. They called the foul and then T'd him up right after for no apparent reason.

and in gif form
BarnesDunksOnPek.gif

Bowser

Apparently Roy is just a horrible coach

As a UNC grad and lifelong fan, it pains me to say HB would have been better served going to a school such as Kentucky. Roy has his system and he's sticking to it no matter who he has in terms of talent.

Still glad that HB choose to go to Carolina!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
lol smh

Moris needs to post more. His Knicks hate was god-tier compared to yours. you try way too hard

I really tried hard on that one.

Ask Knicks fans how they've caught feelings from my "try-hard" hate.

Go sit your fucking ass down in the corner younging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom