• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's mostly why I don't wanna buy PC version till it's 5 bucks

Those fucks don't deserve any more of my money

Did you get out of first round yet?

2k keeps fucking me over. The one year I was a lock to advance, the league blew up in our faces!

I have a PS3 and a 360

And I wish I had used the money on a PC instead

360+PC combo is working just dandy for me

my wiis3 helps collect the dust

aznpxdd

Yeah that's mostly why I don't wanna buy PC version till it's 5 bucks

Those fucks don't deserve any more of my money

2k keeps fucking me over. The one year I was a lock to advance, the league blew up in our faces!

360+PC combo is working just dandy for me

my wiis3 helps collect the dust

I hope you aren't talking about the year where me and you were suppose to meet in the first round, cuz you weren't getting past my LeBron spamming.

Let's just rejoice in the fact that me and you both dropped 50 points on Kado with Mo in the same season.

lol on pc?
c'mon son.

So bullshit. I would even take P2P for multiplayer, which is actually possible since our PC's aren't pieces of shit like consoles.

SamuraiX-

yDHvq.png

Clown shoes.

Smokey

I hope you aren't talking about the year where me and you were suppose to meet in the first round, cuz you weren't getting past my LeBron spamming.

Let's just rejoice in the fact that me and you both dropped 50 points on Kado with Mo in the same season.

So bullshit. I would even take P2P for multiplayer, which is actually possible since our PC's aren't pieces of shit like consoles.

One of the most embarassing situations in our legendary leagues.

Cloudy

Banned
Guys, I need help with my $100 fantasy league (12 man H2H). I need more assists but I'm so torn on who to drop/trade. Aminu (solid but not spectacular), Jamison (Upside as a D'Antoni style player), Collison (is sucking really bad), Crawford (Scoring but little else) or someone else?

PZUi4.png

Chalmers is the best starting PG left on waivers. I also see Harrison Barnes but I'm wary of picking another rookie. Any thoughts on who's the most expendable?

We need to do another 2k league where we have 8 teams and all our teams are ridiculously stacked

It's a LeBron fantasy

Also, we need to get BlackAce some xbox live gold!!

Clown shoes.

According to the box score he already had 12 assists (He had 16 total, and he had 12 by that point)

Still, that isn't the first time he's done that, complete joke of a player

What the fuck is going on in this thread? oh shit someone got hammered

Anyway.. the corpse of jermaine o'neal is averaging 13 pts and 6 rebounds on .6 fg percentage in 23 mins. Fuck yea for voodoo.

Where you at Oden and what are you waiting for?

I swear, one day we will look in history and find out that the Suns medical staff has used some vodoo sort of liquid undetectable streroid or something.

It´s like, "we can fix any broken player in the NBA". Not only Oden, but Roy should have also tried the Suns if they wanted a chance to play again.

They fixed Grant Hill and i don´t think that was possible. If they fix Oden, a federal investigation will be made.

Pkaz01

I swear, one day we will look in history and find out that the Suns medical staff has used some vodoo sort of liquid undetectable streroid or something.

It´s like, "we can fix any broken player in the NBA". Not only Oden, but Roy should have also tried the Suns if they wanted a chance to play again.

They fixed Grant Hill and i don´t think that was possible. If they fix Oden, a federal investigation will be made.

Worst part is if New Orleans didn't cock block Gordon he would be the best shooting guard in the league playing for the suns. Fuck you Dell Demps.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Chris Paul had some complete fuckery going on in New Orleans. I remember all the times he'd hand it off to David West... pump fake, pump fake, dribble, fade ASSIST FROM CP3

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
NBA-Age: "Lol look at Rondo padding his assists. Clown shoes."
dIEHARD: *John Stockton defense*

SA
Portland
@Nyk
Miami
@Atlanta
Golden State
@New Orleans
@Houston
LA
@Miami

If we don't win by Houston, worst start in NBA history.

I think we'll knock off Atlanta...at worst we should beat New Orleans.

We're definitely not getting a win for the first four games though.

IWMTB what's your opinion on Nerlens thus far. I think he looks pretty ok actually.

Bazz is doing pretty good as expected. Stronger defender than I thought he'd be.

reilo

Atlanta is #1 in defensive rating in the league right now and the Wizards are, yup, you guessed it, dead last in offensive rating. So, good luck with that prediction.

reilo

How can anyone hate on Cuban?

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban believes that one of the NBA's marketing deals is "a scam," and he said Monday that he banned the product from the team's locker room.

Cuban made his opinion clear in a video he posted to YouTube last week in which he criticized Power Balance bracelets before throwing the display case that was in the Mavericks' locker room in the garbage.

"See this stuff?" Cuban said on the video, grabbing the display. "It was a scam when they were on 'Shark Tank.' It's still a scam. I don't care if the NBA was dumb enough to sign an agreement; this is going where it belongs."

At that point, Cuban put the display case in a trash can.

"But have no fear, we do recycle," Cuban said. "What are you thinking, NBA?"

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story...allas-mavericks-blasts-nba-scam-bracelet-deal

Why does Marc Stein even bother with power rankings if the Lakers are somehow in the Top 10 even though they've been terrible this season

"the season doesnt really count until Nash gets back"

umm, okay, but theyve been fucking terrible and your list is supposed to rank the teams playing good basketball now, not what theyll be like in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom