• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 easiest schedules so far (by opponent WPct) according to @bball_ref: 1) CHA, 2) WAS, 3) IND, 4) MIN, 5) MIL. -- Tom Haberstroh (@tomhaberstroh)

janvesely.png

YA NEED 3 YEARS TO DEVELOP

WAIT UNTIL YEAR 3

NOT A BUST

I think we'll knock off Atlanta...at worst we should beat New Orleans.

We're definitely not getting a win for the first four games though.

IWMTB what's your opinion on Nerlens thus far. I think he looks pretty ok actually.

Bazz is doing pretty good as expected. Stronger defender than I thought he'd be.

I've been too busy to watch college basketball much this year, I should be able to watch more later in the year. Hopefully some of these guys look alright because the Jazz might have two fairly picks this year...

diehard

Fleer
NBA-Age: "Lol look at Rondo padding his assists. Clown shoes."
dIEHARD: *John Stockton defense*

what? Stockton doesn't need to be defended.

You could make his home APG lower than his road APG.. he still wipes the floor with everyone.

Last time you came up with this Utah inflation bullshit i brought up how Deron averaged exactly the same on the road as home.. then you didn't post about it again.

Top 5 easiest schedules so far (by opponent WPct) according to @bball_ref: 1) CHA, 2) WAS, 3) IND, 4) MIN, 5) MIL. -- Tom Haberstroh (@tomhaberstroh)

:-(

The Wizards are the clear masters of the tank. All hail Ernie Grunfeld! Someone needs to give Kemba mono stat. Come on Lady Cats it's time for someone to take one for the team.

You could make his home APG lower than his road APG.. he still wipes the floor with everyone.

Last time you came up with this Utah inflation bullshit i brought up how Deron averaged exactly the same on the road as home.. then you didn't post about it again.

Its the same ones who say Kobe is a bum, and has been for 5 years.

Save your breath.

Bowser

:-(

The Wizards are the clear masters of the tank. All hail Ernie Grunfeld! Someone needs to give Kemba mono stat. Come on Lady Cats it's time for someone to take one for the team.

Whatevs. We'll likely come back to earth with our upcoming schedule. In the meantime, I'm enjoying this season. There's finally life in the Cable Box after the crypt it became last season and it's not like this draft is teeming with can't miss prospects.

Whatevs. We'll likely come back to earth with our upcoming schedule. In the meantime, I'm enjoying this season. There's finally life in the Cable Box after the crypt it became last season and it's not like this draft is teeming with can't miss prospects.

This draft is going to be worse than the 2011 one was, so you're right that there isn't much out there to tank for. That said we still need to stockpile more lottery picks if we want to be competitive long-term. In this year's draft I don't see much difference between the 2nd pick and the 10th pick so winning a bit more won't hurt us that much. Next year's draft is a different story though, I could see half a dozen all-star level players emerging out of that class. We definitely need to have a solid tanking plan in place before the 2013-14 season starts.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
This draft is going to be worse than the 2011 one was, so you're right that there isn't much out there to tank for. That said we still need to stockpile more lottery picks if we want to be competitive long-term. In this year's draft I don't see much difference between the 2nd pick and the 10th pick so winning a bit more won't hurt us that much. Next year's draft is a different story though, I could see half a dozen all-star level players emerging out of that class. We definitely need to have a solid tanking plan in place before the 2013-14 season starts.

You are absolutely wrong and are rationalizing this situation. If we can't tank now, how on Earth are supposed to tank next year?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
You're on the Shabazz train right? Personally, I don't see it...

Not just Shabazz, anyone. I was liking Len and Zeller too. But at this point... I just want to keep our protected pick from falling to Chicago. The last thing we need is to go pickless this year.

Bowser

Not just Shabazz, anyone. I was liking Len and Zeller too. But at this point... I just want to keep our protected pick from falling to Chicago. The last thing we need is to go pickless this year.

God what a fuck awful trade. You see this Bobcats Baseline article?: http://www.bobcatsbaseline.com/2012/two-trades-to-add-frontcourt-scoring-and-rebounding/

A variation of this trade would send Boozer and a first round pick to Charlotte for Thomas, Hakim Warrick and Gerald Henderson. Chicago would have the ability to decline Rip Hamilton’s $5 million next season, re-sign Henderson as its starting SG and pursue another piece via cap exception due to Gerald’s RFA status. In exchange, the Bobcats receive their own pick back from the original Thomas trade.

This would be amazing, but I doubt Chicago would try to re-acquire a guy they desperately wanted off their roster in the first place.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

In a discussion about Rondo, what compelled you to mention John Stockton's name? Nobody brought him the fuck up, EXCEPT YOU.

YYYYY

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If any team's fans would support 8-bit shirt, it would be Blazers fans. Fuck that shit NBA.com.

diehard

Fleer
In a discussion about Rondo, what compelled you to mention John Stockton's name? Nobody brought him the fuck up, EXCEPT YOU.

YYYYY

In a discussion about Rondo's assist streak.. in which he just tied Stockton .. i can't bring him the fuck up? OKAY

think before you post bro

If any team's fans would support 8-bit shirt, it would be Blazers fans. Fuck that shit NBA.com.

Because 8 bit graphics were high tech shit the last time the Blazers won a playoff series?

Vahagn

In a discussion about Rondo's assist streak.. in which he just tied Stockton .. i can't bring him the fuck up? OKAY

think before you post bro

Because 8 bit graphics were high tech shit the last time the Blazers won a playoff series?

I gotta say... dIEHARD -1 Reilo -0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom