• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

h3ro

Someone slipped Svelton a twinkie.

also:
UrzsH.jpg

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Where was the Italian guy? There's no way he'd have done worse than Felton down the stretch.

damn. we were so close. hurts man. we gotta work on rebounds and making those free throws. just one more would have won this for us...

id love a playoff series with the nets.

Truphenom

Or Shump needs to come back. Also as bad as JR was at times, did he even take a shot down the stretch in the 4th/OT? Geez.

In fairness, Felton had LBJ while Lin had Harvard.

I think after that retarded fast break 3 of his, he didn't shoot again.

Also Shump needs to Bring that high top into a jersey soon. I miss him.

SamuraiX-

Felton has one bad game after kicking off the season on a good stride and now all of KnicksAge wants him thrown into a proverbial woodchipper.

What else is new?

Looks like Bropez remembered how to rebound for a game. Still don't understand how he goes from averaging nearly 9 in his second year to struggling to get 6 a game.

h3ro

I miss you guys making fun of the knicks.

Felton has one bad game after kicking off the season on a good stride and now all of KnicksAge wants him thrown into a proverbial woodchipper.

What else is new?

Oh please. If any player performed the way he did tonight, they'd get it from their fanbase as well.

This is no "lol knicksage is a dum" instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom