• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

4NGIO.png

Can't stop, won't stop!

Lillard and Felton were both apparently channeling the same fuckyoteamballclown aura tonight.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Memphis played like shit for 3 qtrs. then totally shut down the Cavs at the last period. Only 9 points allowed.

Felton's promise on the Nets/Knicks opener just makes this even better:
"All I'm going to say is tune in to the first game, that's all I'm going to say," Felton said. "I'm not going to say nothing. I'm not going to do all that extra blabbing and talking that I've been hearing about other people doing over on the other side. ... I ain't about that talking. I'm about mine when we step on the court, so we'll see when the time comes, when it's time to lace 'em up."

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol @ Felton's stat line against the Nets

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
John Hollinger said:
Knick fans: In Portland what happened tonight is known as a "Feltdown." You may wish to keep that term handy for future reference.

Emwitus

Mike D'antoni after an opening game loss to the lakers. A reporter asked him how he felt when phil called a random time out right after he called his.

"Yeah, I was pretty upset," D'Antoni said. "I thought he disrespected our players. But he likes to play the mind games and that's fine. He might want to try to do it in playoff time when we bust them every year."

Boy was he a cocky bastard back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom