• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Banned
Felton has one bad game after kicking off the season on a good stride and now all of KnicksAge wants him thrown into a proverbial woodchipper.

What else is new?

he's been playing like shit for a couple of games now and his decision making has been beyond awful since Memphis.

just because we've been winning doesn't change anything.

i cant believe chuck doesnt understand that brooklyn people are proud and that chant has been around for years...

Felton has one bad game after kicking off the season on a good stride and now all of KnicksAge wants him thrown into a proverbial woodchipper.

What else is new?

hes been spotty recently but hopefully this shows that he needs to play smarter. its easy to be mad at him since he really did cost us the game. not only did he shoot bad but he had some awful early game turnovers

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This. That beer belly fuck needs to shoot less.

Like I said when they got Kidd he is there to keep Felton from chucking cause he knows he can be benched.

Anyhow its one out of 4 games

Also I don't care what they say any team that has D'antoni as the HC isn't about winning chips. You guys can only rape so much in a row. ya fucked up getting D'antoni and this is a side effect.... He Cleans house.

Truphenom

What else is new?

More like trying to knock the stupid out of him. Nothing wrong with losing, but he can't be the one chucking the way he was.

One handed push floaters over Brook Lopez? No thanks.

SamuraiX-

34eX7.png

YO DAM- DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN

Somebody was out, right?

have we won a single back to back game this season since the 76ers?

bucks will give us some trouble too. schedule looks good until miami and we play the nets in about 2 weeks again twice

Oh let me tell you!

lol i know youve waited all season for this

h3ro

Chuck: "Tyson Chandler was ballin' tonight..."

Shaq: "yaheputupdieselnumbas..."

Chuck: "More like Dwight Howard numbas"

Shaq "yaright...mumblemumble"

Cloudy

Banned

What else is new?

Folks shouldn't overreact but this wasn't just a bad game. He literally lost the game by taking the ball out of Melo's hands in the 4th. It's one thing to do that when you're hot but he was ice cold tonight..

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nah felton was the major fuck up this game. Melo wasn't perfect but no way is Felton suppose to take so many shots on his own orchestrate so offense, move the ball around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom