• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
kidd is out again tonight. hopefully no feltdowns tonight

rockets X okc is gonna be great. i have a feeling harden is gonna score like 50 points tonight

If he does, then he's a freaking iron man because he played almost 40 min last night and even logged significant minutes during garbage time..

Or the second coming of Nellie. Or have an owner like Chris Cohan.

Being a Warriors fan is being down by 15 with two minutes to go and thinking Vonteego Cummings is going to win you the game... Raptors fans don't know shit about futility... Only clippers fans have historically had it worse..

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Losing to the Wizards... giving up 48FG% to the worst offensive team in the league...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
What ever coach loses to the Wizards is automatically fired.

Isn't that the rule?

wCFbz.jpg

mhi

I can't believe the Wizards FO though they could make the playoffs with Wall, Nene, and NOH's bad contracts.

If he does, then he's a freaking iron man because he played almost 40 min last night and even logged significant minutes during garbage time..

im not so sure about that. Sefolosha aint no bitch out there.

i think hes either going to have a total monster game or completely look like shit with 50 FGA like ace said. i know hes frontin when hes like "oh its just another game". i really think hes gonna try to go above and beyond tonight

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
kidd is out again tonight. hopefully no feltdowns tonight

rockets X okc is gonna be great. i have a feeling harden is gonna score like 50 points tonight

I don't see how it's going to be great. Rockets team went to a funeral today and Parsons is out due to a shoulder injury.

Cook is starting for him, I expect Durant to go off for 100 on him.

It's great if you're an OKC fan. I'd be shocked if the Rockets don't get blown out.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
First Raptors game I get to see in a while. Looking forward to getting crushed by Memphis and not playing V in the 4th quarter for no reason.

I don't see how it's going to be great. Rockets team went to a funeral today and Parsons is out due to a shoulder injury.

Cook is starting for him, I expect Durant to go off for 100 on him.

It's great if you're an OKC fan. I'd be shocked if the Rockets don't get blown out.

oh parsons is out? damn. well then..

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I'd rather be winless than be a 9th seed.

Stop playing yourself. You were all about some 8th seed shit before the season started.

Now you're eyeballing the worst start in NBA history and you're looking more shook than a white girl bringing home a fiance named Tyrone

Mothman91

Stop playing yourself. You were all about some 8th seed shit before the season started.

Now you're eyeballing the worst start in NBA history and you're looking more shook than a white girl bringing home a fiance named Tyrone

Yeah, I was to be true. With this start, Wall should just sit a bit more and let us do us. This is better than a early playoff exit or a 9th seed.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Harden getting blocked left and right eek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom