• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
8-7.

I have no words. Identity crisis was the correct answer. :(

Also the refs were an embarrassment.

I hope the one thing that happens once Stern steps down, is a complete revision of the refs. They are by far the worst in sports. And they are attention hogs.

Who cares? LA is a Galaxy town now. Put away your car flags and pull out your scarves!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I lose brain cells every time I read jobbers posts

heeeeeyyyyu yooooouuu guuuuuyyyssss

wgHoK.gif

giri

Given their salaries, Milsap and what army?

Plus if you move Amare, be prepared to part with Novak and/or Shump.

You think they'd hesitate to move either, or both those guys, to get millsap and... foye?

done in seconds.

Though it makes no sense for utah at all in anyway.

etiolate

Banned
I would trade some of the Kings spare parts for Gasol and pair him next to Cousins. My only worry with Pau is the future health of his knees. Otherwise, i think he's just mentally tired of the Kobe-based reality in LA.

What the Jazz really need right now is more frontcourt players and terrible defense as well as long term contracts that will prevent the Jazz from pursuing Teague and Jennings or any decent PG.

Even ignoring the fact that Amar'e is really bad now.

giri

I would trade some of the Kings spare parts for Gasol and pair him next to Cousins. My only worry with Pau is the future health of his knees. Otherwise, i think he's just mentally tired of the Kobe-based reality in LA.

Cousins for Gortat & parts.

Do it babbitt!

If things continue like this, he will be gone by all star break lol.

It would take something like a 15% winning record for him to be fired before the end of the year, mostly because they've already made one coaching change this season (2 if you include the short Bickerstaff era). With that said, I wouldn't be shocked if D'Antoni is fired at the end of the season if they somehow miss the postseason (though I doubt they'll finish lower than the 6th seed).

Hes such a dick ref, after he dances across the court, he looks back to T up anyone who says anything.

I can not believe that shit is tolerated. I hope someone called him to say something from the office, instead, Im sure he got a bonus for screwing the Lakers.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hes such a dick ref, after he dances across the court, he looks back to T up anyone who says anything.

I can not believe that shit is tolerated. I hope someone called him to say something from the office, instead, Im sure he got a bonus for screwing the Lakers.

Lakers: A Tale of Woe and Sorrow

Pimpwerx

Screwing the Lakers? How about killing a Pacers fastbreak just to T up Kobe? Or bailing LA out by calling a ticky-tack rebounding foul on Dwight's missed FTs? I don't know if you can say it's screwing the Lakers. Joe Crawford just gets off on screwing teams, period. I don't think he picks sides. He just does his best to fuck as many calls up in the final 2 minutes as possible. To that effect, he had a career game last night. PEACE.

Lakers being fucking terrible screwed the Lakers

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Screwing the Lakers? How about killing a Pacers fastbreak just to T up Kobe? Or bailing LA out by calling a ticky-tack rebounding foul on Dwight's missed FTs? I don't know if you can say it's screwing the Lakers. Joe Crawford just gets off on screwing teams, period. I don't think he picks sides. He just does his best to fuck as many calls up in the final 2 minutes as possible. To that effect, he had a career game last night. PEACE.
Shit the Lakers might retire his number when he is done

mhi

Sloan would have been great, but it seems like as soon as Nash got to town it was Steve+Howard+pick n roll= WIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom