• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Sloan would have been great, but it seems like as soon as Nash got to town it was Steve+Howard+pick n roll= WIN.

Well john + malone + pick n roll = crushing defeats

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Sloan would have been great, but it seems like as soon as Nash got to town it was Steve+Howard+pick n roll= WIN.
I really wish they had hired Sloan. I would have loved to see him go for a ring one more time. He would have gave it his all, and I think the Lakers team would have listened to him, including Kobe.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs should tank tonight

They have the best record in the league and besides...it's Orlando

Tomorrow night is the true test. After what happened last season and again in the preseason, it's no way Popcorn isn't trying to make a statement.

linsivvi

They have the best record in the league and besides...it's Orlando

Tomorrow night is the true test. After what happened last season and again in the preseason, it's no way Popcorn isn't trying to make a statement.

The Spurs weren't in the Finals last season.

I honestly don't think Dwight is even coachable anymore. He seems to just want to have "fun."

Yeah I am already sick of his smiling and shit. I want him to show some other emotion. Jesus.
He gets stripped 7-10 times a game. Smiles.

3 hours before the game

Sitting there talking to reporters, while Kobe walks by
Dwight says "Where you going"
Kobe replies "to work."

Kobe please help Dwight.

shira

MJ should have been kicked out of that golf course. Really?

9t43j.jpg

charles-barkley.jpg

mhi

Spurs fan, whats goin on with Manu ?

Also Dwight plays hard, listens and is very 'coachable; all this bad rep is basically extrapolations by the media from the 'Dwightmare' saga.

You don't spend 6+ yrs playing as a decoy despite being the best player on the team without being 'coachable'.

Rubio was cleared to return to practice today! Hopefully his injury is healing well and he's able to recover and be ready for games so he can take over for our terrible PG's soon. We need his defense badly, so hopefully he hasn't lost too much of that skill. Also, I'm looking forward to seeing his shot which I'm thinking should be at least somewhat improved considering he was limited to only taking standing shots for months while he was going through rehab.

giri

Hes such a dick ref, after he dances across the court, he looks back to T up anyone who says anything.

I can not believe that shit is tolerated. I hope someone called him to say something from the office, instead, Im sure he got a bonus for screwing the Lakers.

lol. Woe is the laker stan.

Blackace

Orlando is bottom tier. Need to rest up for tomorrow unless it's a blow out from the tip.
All regular season count the same
But if you think the 4 time championship core needs to see if they can pass a regular season "test" who am to say that's retarded?

Tank tonight and maybe lose the next

Let's purposely start losing streak

giri

Also, sloan would be terrible on the lakers.

Would be good on the clippers (talent that is desperately crying out for accountability and planning).

Probably better on the Kings (talent that is desperately crying out for a system).

just from 3 minutes watching this Spurs/Magic game, I dont understand how a unproffessional asshole like Sean elliot can keep his job. homerism is nothing new, but hes disparaging of the other teams players. he makes Lawler over in clipperland seem fair and neutral by comparison. what a prick.

mhi

just from 3 minutes watching this Spurs/Magic game, I dont understand how a unproffessional asshole like Sean elliot can keep his job. homerism is nothing new, but hes disparaging of the other teams players. he makes Lawler over in clipperland seem fair and neutral by comparison. what a prick.

You should hear the Jazz guys.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Portland gives up 102PPG... which is 30th in the league. Amazing.

Blackace

Homerism is fine
Being a prick is not

kidd is out again tonight. hopefully no feltdowns tonight

rockets X okc is gonna be great. i have a feeling harden is gonna score like 50 points tonight

Flash

Raptors blogger Scott Carefoot quits, says team has ‘sapped my will’

“I’m not saying I’m completely boycotting the Raptors, what I’ll do is pay attention to the score, and if it looks like it’s a close game in the fourth quarter, and I’m near at TV, I’ll turn it on, but I’m not going to invest all the time I’ve spent watching an entire game and writing about it any more. Because they don’t deserve it, and they don’t deserve it from fans any more.”

I'd say this is where I am about right now. I was an invested fan at one point but as soon as Colangelo and Bargnani came along and began to ruin each season without any repercussion, it just became harder and harder to watch. The fact that Bosh was traded and Bargnani was pretty much crowned as the franchise player really shows you what a joke this organization really is.

Blackace

Bosh was leaving via free agency and a sign and trade happened

The fact that they didnt get Beasely is comical

snack

I feel guilty for dropping Derrick Rose in my fantasy. He was my good luck charm even though my team is the worst of all time.

pilonv1

Raptors blogger Scott Carefoot quits, says team has ‘sapped my will’

I'd say this is where I am about right now. I was an invested fan at one point but as soon as Colangelo and Bargnani came along and began to ruin each season without any repercussion, it just became harder and harder to watch. The fact that Bosh was traded and Bargnani was pretty much crowned as the franchise player really shows you what a joke this organization really is.

Crybaby. Try having one playoff team in 18 years.

Bosh was leaving via free agency and a sign and trade happened

The fact that they didnt get Beasely is comical

I'm pretty sure teams had already realized that Beasley sucked and didn't want him. He had like 2 years, $14 million left on his deal and Kahn was the only GM in the league who was willing to trade a second round pick for him.

Blackace

I'm pretty sure teams had already realized that Beasley sucked and didn't want him. He had like 2 years, $14 million left on his deal and Kahn was the only GM in the league who was willing to trade a second round pick for him.
Beas would have been the best player on the raps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom