• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol look at this lineup, 2 D-Leaguers (Gray, Lucas III), a rookie, calderon and ed Davis

csi%20miami%20sunglasses%20yeah.jpg

I wonder what it would take to lose Colangelo. It might be more important than the first overall pick.

That is my biggest fear, he drafts someone terrible 1st overall like Arujo's hypothetical bastard child.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I see Harden is having a magnificent game

Lin was almost equally disappointing, running away from the ball and standing in the corner for three quarters of the game. I'd rather have try to at least run the offense and have some turnovers.

Tom Penny

Doc. " I'f I'm Brooklyn or the league I'm saying the Celtics are soft "

Tell them how it is. Freaking defense team who doesn't even play D anymore.

charsace

Lin was almost equally disappointing, running away from the ball and standing in the corner for three quarters of the game. I'd rather have try to at least run the offense and have some turnovers.

The offense has been Harden since Houston got him. Lin is useless without the ball.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
In that fake hypothetical you missed Derrick Williams. He starts as the stretch 4 with Jamison backing him up. Hill backs Dwight up.
Start Williams at the 3 and bench Metta

Or start RZA and Williams and bench Metta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom