• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Not like any of it matters until Dirk gets back.

Seeing people on Mavs forums delude themselves into thinking Fisher will play defense is pretty funny though.

linsivvi

363482566156075171583434.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Knicks-age: I was there with you watching from a restaurant! Good win for us.

Celtics-age: Eat a bag of deez nuts. Rondo is pure bitch made herb.

Pierce was getting clowned in his own building after that crossover.

I don't understand how we've managed to win with Deron and Lopez (and Crash, always Crash) shooting like ass this week. We're not going to have a lot of games where Stack and Blatche combine for 34. Heat should be a real test, the C's are a mess right now. Thank goodness the streak is over, it was the worst thing to happen to that offense. They really need to call up Fab, you can't win games any time Jason Collins is "playing" significant minutes.

Kevin Love continues to rip off Carlos Boozer moves. The patented: Box out your guy and refuse to move while a guard waltzes into the paint. It's a classic move that Love has enjoyed in the past, but I think it might be time for him to give that up.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kevin Love continues to rip off Carlos Boozer moves. The patented: Box out your guy and refuse to move while a guard waltzes into the paint. It's a classic move that Love has enjoyed in the past, but I think it might be time for him to give that up.
You can't blame him for wanting to learn from the best.

Piecake

If youre talking about when CP3 walked to the basket for a layup, im fairly certain Pek was reasonable to that help D failure.

Love has been doing better with the help D the last two games. The first 3 games he played, oh man, his defense was beyond putrid

Cloudy

Banned
It seems obvious to me that Crawford should be starting at 2 for the Clipps. You don't want a hungry scorer having limited minutes and a super green light off the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom