• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.
word. i dont like seeing the nets on top of the atlantic but its nice to see NYC overall on top of the division. next 3 games look very good for us, we better win those.

Gotta smash the Wizards, definitely.

Nets are legit, though...they can't shoot for shit, but they defend like a motherfucker.

Anyway, great win for the NYK today. Thought there'd be a letdown, but it was nice to see the type of game we started the season with appear again today. If Prigs can guide this offense legitimately ala Kidd, we can do *work*.

Omega

Banned
if the Wolves trade Pek, that entire FO needs to be fired on the spot.

are Suns trying to join the tank lottery? they started way too late.

lol wally doesnt let alan hahn talk at all does he

Gotta smash the Wizards, definitely.

Nets are legit, though...they can't shoot for shit, but they defend like a motherfucker.

Anyway, great win for the NYK today. Thought there'd be a letdown, but it was nice to see the type of game we started the season with appear again today. If Prigs can guide this offense legitimately ala Kidd, we can do *work*.

yeah theyre very solid on the boards. next time we play them we need to work harder on those, and do something about stackhouse too lol

You and me both, Novak was looking good. He's been missing for too long now.

glad woodson has faith in him like with JR.

knicks-gaf, have you guys seen the MSG beginnings for novak? missed it and i heard it was great. any idea when theyll show it again?

shump's is tonight at 11:30 so im gonna catch that one.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Why bench metta when he is playing well this season? And start hill when they want a stretch four?

Side note, OJ Mayo crashed back to earth.
Because he really isn't playing that well and he would be a better 6th man 2nd unit player if you got RZA back

lol, link?
found it.
http://www.nba.com/2012/news/featur...-tip-bobcats-turning-things-around/index.html
Again: I have no information -- none -- that the Lakers are contemplating trading Gasol, or are entertaining or seeking offers for Gasol. This is pure speculation, not information or even rumor. This is me thinking out loud.
i6wHDyFvbafhI.gif

jman2050

Saw the Celtics-Nets fight.

Humphries foul wasn't harmless I thought but Rondo is an idiot and a punk. His streak couldn't have been broken in a better way.

Im not saying i would want to trade metta for him, just saying a shooter of that level makes team defend the Lakers honest.
I'd be okay if the guy could at least defend. A swap for Novak would be a disaster. For one, good teams can eliminate a one tool player like Novak just like Miami did to him last year. For another it forces Kobe to defend the best perimeter player.

Need a better player than Novak. Jared Dudley would be a great fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom