• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Nov NBA Season |OT2| Westbrook demands a trade to Grinnell College

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

I thought minnesota uses the triangle? No movement at all in there offense. Is aldeman dumb or just stubborn. Shved would be out for any other coach.

Piecake

I thought minnesota uses the triangle? No movement at all in there offense. Is aldeman dumb or just stubborn. Shved would be out for any other coach.

Who would you put in besides Shved? Barea or Malcolm Lee? Barea has been terrible, and malcolm lee cant shoot

And no ball movement is pretty much on Ridnour since he takes about 15 seconds to initiate an offense if he is pressured

Jordan has dominated games where he has a big size difference, which is good, but he still has a ways to go against teams with strong inside defense. Still, his effort and athleticism are way up this year, which is a great sign.

Guys, how did Phoenix lose to Detroit by 40?

MichaelBeasley-300x300.jpg

Edgeward

Good to see the Clips break their losing streak. Great to see DJ come through big in crunch time and making a leap. Blake's jumpshot is almost as bad as his FTs, just painful to look at.

etiolate

Banned
that rondo/humphries fight was totally pointless

Though I did love old man KG falling on his ass. Can he get flop-fined for that?

Branduil

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-...dan-wearing-cargo-shorts-191351638--golf.html

"Michael was wearing cargo pants on the course," said a spy. Jordan's multipocketed pants were apparently against the dress code that, sources say, dictates that members and guests must be attired in a collared shirt and Bermuda shorts. But when 6-foot, 6-inch Jordan was offered a chance to change outfits, he demurred.
"He was given the chance to change but he didn't want to," a source said. The source added that Jordan, who was enjoying a round at the club with one of its members, played on anyway. The source added that members complained about Jordan breaking the rules and, "He won't be invited back."

Haha I love this. I bet it made them feel big when they told off Michael Jordan for disrespecting their authority.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/golf-...dan-wearing-cargo-shorts-191351638--golf.html

Haha I love this. I bet it made them feel big when they told off Michael Jordan for disrespecting their authority.

You know both sides gives absolutely 0 fucks. The old white guys that own the golf course give no fucks how famous the person is (there's been plenty of similar stories with Bill Gates). Michael also give 0 fucks because he's MJ.

Really this should be a non story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom