• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I always considered him a low post guy, hence his lack of athleticism didn't affect him that much.

But i aint gonna put on airs here, i don't watch that many pistons games.

He should be a low post guy

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Lol this commentator gushing about Barea.... I haven't seen him play more than 3 times since he left.

He came into last year out of shape and it took him a while to regain his form (plus he kept spraining his ankle), but I like him. His triple double last year was pretty rad.

He came into last year out of shape and it took him a while to regain his form (plus he kept spraining his ankle), but I like him. His triple double last year was pretty rad.

Yeah, I really thought he was going to break out last year. He killed it in the post season when we won the Finals, but had a horrible start to that season so I was kinda down on him all year long. I like him though, so it'd be cool to see him do good.

These past 2 Knicks games feel like fools gold. They have burst of good play then go into WTF mode over the last few seasons. I will keep my enthusiasm in check for another month before I start believing its not the same old Knicks.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Why is Jermaine O'Neal still getting minutes? Why are people running plays for him?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
thank god for this atl/okc game. phx/orl is just too much shameball
wtf lol

pesos too?

was the pregnant girl spanish? is she teaching you how to say baby daddy in spanish too?

cmon cuh

you know me better than that cuh

edit: lolbrook

Top Bottom