• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
I thought they were only doing warnings followed by fines? They're gonna suspend floppers now?
The first time a player is determined to have committed a flop, he will be warned by the NBA. Thereafter, the following automatic penalties will apply:
Violation 2: $5,000 fine
Violation 3: $10,000 fine
Violation 4: $15,000 fine
Violation 5: $30,000 fine

For a sixth (or any subsequent) violation of the rule, the player will be subject to such discipline as the League determines is reasonable under the circumstances, including an increased fine and/or suspension.

Considering Barea already has a warning after 1 game has been played, I'd say he has a high chance unless the fines actually force him to change his ways, which they might.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Eventhough he's having a really bad shooting night, Lillard is still having an impact on this game overal. That shot will fall for him because it's been open.

C4Lukins

I am not going to go to far with this so early on. But this odd band of misfits may be a playoff team even without Dirk.

diehard

Fleer
Jefferson helped us become a decent team but we will never be really good with him.

We still suck on the road... at least Hayward and Favors looked good.

DCX

DCX
Knicks-age has kept their excitement in check. Might have to do with past recent letdowns. This is the best the Knicks have looked in a while and Knicks-age hasn't discussed who'll purchase the streamers and confetti.

Brace Yourselves,

Amare is coming.

This.

And this.

DCX

Analysis: Jazz not going to win many games involving multiples of these factors: The road, very good teams, and true seven footers defending Al Jefferson.

Hopefully preseason Kanter shows up to the regular season soon as well...

reilo

Damian already seeing double teams and traps at top of the three point arc.

EDIT: This second unit is... yeah.

Branduil

Mavs finally with some nice defensive intensity the last few possessions.

I wonder why no one has tried to trap Lillard before now.

reilo

Get LaMarcus back in there ffs. Mavs are able to double/trap with a big because they don't have to respect either Freeland or Leonard.

reilo

Really you guys? Because that shit the Mavs did in '11 wasn't exactly bullshitting around.

Top Bottom