• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.
nicknoooo.gif

The ultimate player.

fertygo

Waiters is looking awesome so far. Told you guys that the kid has a game made for the NBA. Big body sg's that can get into the lane have a place in the league because of the rules. Wade, Gordon, Harden, Tyreke, etc.

He look skinny now, kinda disappointed with that.. I know maybe he just being fatass, but I initially thought his thick body are his natural build, and think its can be one of his advantage. Its just fat though.

only chance of the Raps winning tonight is Lowry getting hot and Westbrook going into YNOT mode on the offensive end, which he always does when an opposing 1 lights his ass up. and even then, the shots might actually fall for him.

only chance of the Raps winning tonight is Lowry getting hot and Westbrook going into YNOT mode on the offensive end, which he always does when an opposing 1 lights his ass up. and even then, the shots might actually fall for him.

Ibaka doesn't know that guarding the perimeter is legal so the Raptors could also win if Bargs gets hot.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
"After everything we established – everything we had done – you give me an hour?" Harden told Yahoo! Sports on Monday afternoon. "This was one of the biggest decisions of my life. I wanted to go home and pray about it. It hurt me. It hurt."
"I was there with talented guys in Oklahoma City, some All-Star guys, and I would've been in the back seat there – which I was fine with – but I wouldn't have gotten the chance to show how talented I really am," Harden said. "It's a different opportunity for me here."
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--j...him-more-time-to-consider-offer-06561809.html

"Everybody has their own opinion about me [as a role player and focus of a team]. I can do both: I'm versatile. Growing up in college, in high school, I was the focal point. I was the leader. I was the go-to guy. I was the third overall pick. I took a back seat and did whatever it took for the team to win. Some nights I scored, some nights I passed. Whatever was needed to win.

This is what I love about Harden. He's got all world talent but he does what the team needs of him...Even as the go to scorer on Houston, he isn't a ball stopper in the slightest.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Our off-season moves and draft picks have gotten noticeably better since Adelman arrived and got settled in. Props to Kahn for not too prideful and taking his advice/letting him have huge sway over roster decisions

I wonder who he would have picked on draft day? My choice was Jonas

I think Adelman would have traded it. He doesn't seem interested in developing young guys.

Piecake

I think Adelman would have traded it. He doesn't seem interested in developing young guys.

Eh, he seems fine with playing rookies so long as they play smart, team ball. Jonas seems more of a defender/rebounder hard worker type that Adelman would like. I think he'd draft a guy like Anthony Davis or MKG in a second

The worst record in NBA history belongs to 1972-73 Philadelphia 76ers who were 9-73.... (The 2011-12 lolcats didn't play a full season... so I'm ignoring them)

The Detroit Pistons are 0-3...... 71 more losses to go......

You can do it guys !

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson
After watching the Knicks beat the Sixers last night, I have no doubt that they are legit.

I know it's early, but both the Knicks & the Heat are going to be the teams to beat in the East.

giri

After watching the Knicks beat the Sixers last night, I have no doubt that they are legit.

I know it's early, but both the Knicks & the Heat are going to be the teams to beat in the East.

MSG has offered Earvin unlimited popcorn refils

Top Bottom