• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
ibs7cvHRXpd5VH.jpg
Please

People forget Lamar's wife's father read OJ's suicide letter on TV

Pringles still looks like he is coaching the Knicks. They're still jacking up threes and running the court as fast as they can. Defensively, they still suck.

giri

Man I'm gonna miss NBA league pass when the the free trial expires.

I"m not going to miss all the free loaders ruining the service to the point its unusable for live games.

Seriously, the NBA is fucking terrible with this shit.

Blackace

I can't believe he actually got fatter after snubbing the olympics. Sometimes these nba players can be elitist pricks.
Dude smokes weed and eats candy until he falls asleep

Shocking

charsace

Just got back from voting. So many women I had to holla a few of them. Struck out with most of them. I told one chick that we should watch the election results together. I spent two hours there I would like to get some play on top of it. Its been a little bit for me. :(

Blackace

Just got back from voting. So many women I had to holla a few of them. Struck out with most of them. I told one chick that we should watch the election results together. I spent two hours there I would like to get some play on top of it. Its been a little bit for me. :(
That is either the lamest pick up line I have ever heard or the most brilliant

Can't decide

h3ro

When it doubt, just ask yourself "What would Sheed do?" and do exactly that.

charsace

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson
After watching the Knicks beat the Sixers last night, I have no doubt that they are legit.

Earvin Magic Johnson ‏@MagicJohnson
I know it's early, but both the Knicks & the Heat are going to be the teams to beat in the East.

I remember when Isiah wouldn't let Magic get free tickets wonder if that's still true.

That is either the lamest pick up line I have ever heard or the most brilliant

Can't decide
Some times the bad shit can be good. Shows confidence when you are willing to let it fly. Well, as long as the bad shit isn't creepy. If its creepy then you lose no matter what. Even if the chick blows horses she will still be turned off by a dudes creepy.

When it doubt, just ask yourself "What would Sheed do?" and do exactly that.
I was on my full guerrilla grime. My boy and I. Hood hipstering that bitch up. Had my, "I'm a backed up ninja," beard going. It sends a primal message. I'm down to give you a beast fuck lady.

charsace

BEST-GAF, is Skyrim good?

Haven't played it yet, and I've heard a lot of hate for it recently.

Its good. I put 40 something hours into it and haven't been back to it since. 40+ hours is a hell of a lot for me though. I mostly play shadowrun and maybe another game every once in a while.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I can't even hate on the Knicks right now.

But they're the Knicks - they'll give me what I want sooner or later.

Its just GAF hate. Its a much, much better version/take on Oblivion.

A damned good game, not perfect, but I feel its one of those games of the generation that everyone should try. Just make sure you don't try it on PS3.

giri

It's inevitable. We know it in our hearts.

Can we take bets on how it happens?

I fully expect JR smith to come crashing over the top of Melo, trying to grab an offensive rebound for a put back, and knock Melo out cold with his elbow hitting melo on the side of the head.

As melo falls he'll land on the side of tysons leg and tear tysons ACL.

Meanwhile, Melo has to retire from the NBA due to a blood clot in his head from the elbow.

Nori Chan

I picked it up for a couple of hours and haven't picked it up since.

It's my first kind of game in that genre though. People said it was goty material so I jumped on it thinking I would like it. I didn't though. But that's just my taste

h3ro

Can we take bets on how it happens?

I fully expect JR smith to come crashing over the top of Melo, trying to grab an offensive rebound for a put back, and knock Melo out cold with his elbow hitting melo on the side of the head.

As melo falls he'll land on the side of tysons leg and tear tysons ACL.

Meanwhile, Melo has to retire from the NBA due to a blood clot in his head from the elbow.

Too complicated. My scenario is much simpler and much more likely.

8qHtJ.jpg

DY_nasty

I need basketball to startup because I really don't want to think about the election tonight...

DY_nasty

Amare said he's willing to come off the bench. There's this weird opinion of Amare, that he's selfish. When that just isn't true.

I don't think he meant that seriously. Like Kobe saying "I'll do anything to win (except come off the bench. Fuck that noise)". Also, you don't just pay a guy upwards of 80 million as your franchise player to have him come off the bench. That's just not a pill a lot of FOs/owners are going to swallow.

And it has nothing to do with Amerie being selfish. Nothing at all. Never has. It's the fact that he's a defensive abomination and that he simply cannot share a court with Carmelo.

I don't think he meant that seriously. Like Kobe saying "I'll do anything to win (except come off the bench. Fuck that noise)". Also, you don't just pay a guy upwards of 80 million as your franchise player to have him come off the bench. That's just not a pill a lot of FOs/owners are going to swallow.

And it has nothing to do with Amerie being selfish. Nothing at all. Never has. It's the fact that he's a defensive abomination and that he simply cannot share a court with Carmelo.

Maybe he will play defense now.

giri

It was over $100m

Top Bottom