• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

masud

Banned
Wow...is Brooklyn in here tonight?

Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at? Where Brooklyn at?

Broooooooooooooooklyn. Brooooooooooooklyn.

LOL

Yes.

Pkaz01

rockets had a better shot than the lakers that wasn't a bad play...they had 3 days of rest and nuggets on a b2b

didnt expect iggy would straight put harden in a stray jacket like that tho

yea i didnt expect it either especially with the way the nuggets have been playing.

and I only added the lakers at the last minute cuz i got greedy wouldn't have won much without picking some nonfavorites

charsace

This 3rd quarter is nearly unwatchable. Both offenses are sucking hard right now.
Jazz will still probably win. The Lakers are old and lacking athletes.

I still can't believe people picked the nets to be better than the Knicks yet again. Its like most people never learn.

Pimpwerx

I was at tonight's game. That was the most-understate 30pt blowout I've ever been at...and I've been to a few. That was delicious fun, but I had no clue Lebron was that close to a triple-double. I had rather poor seats for viewing the player stats screen.

This team is hella fun to watch. SAS got the "greatest offense of all-time" moniker last season. I think the Heatles deserve it this season. That offense is poetry in motion. So good. PEACE.

Randy Foye owns MWP, lol.

Even if it's just an off night, put favors in. No need to put up with "off nights" if you've got a guy like favors on the bench.

Yeah, but Corbin doesn't believe in substitution patterns that differ from game to game for some reason.

Why is our second unit offense based around Favors postups?

This is like if the Knicks posted up Tyson Chandler on most possessions when Melo was out of the game.

But then Favors point-center action.

Maybe Kobe should stop trying blast through the lane reverse layups.
He was actually trying to pass that one.

God I hate Morris.

We bring in Meeks and Jamison for offense and don't play them. Brown needs to go. Jamison should have the offense run through him on he bench. And get Meeks out there with Howard.

I can't believe how much worse brown is now that they have more talent.

Top Bottom