• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012-13 Oct/Nov NBA Season |OT| Mavericks Attempt To Defend Title

Eric Gordon

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jeff-DSA

Even when the Lakers are struggling to do anything right, they'll still shoot over 40 FTs in Salt Lake City. I swear there's a quota system.

The Clippers are playing great defense so far. The Spurs have excellent ball movement, but the Clippers' help defense looks a LOT better this year.

I really hate Morris. He shouldn't be in this league. Foye hits two threes in a row and now he just stops guarding him to hit another. Waive his ass.

This Laker team hasn't had one impressive stretch in the entire season so far.

The Heat looked way way better in their 9-8 start. They had a ton of terrible, but a lot of great as well. Lakers have been consistently bad.

This team is a mess. It's obvious they don't buy into browns philosophy. Cut the chord and give someone else a shot to coach this team. I'm down win this clown. I was very very wrong about brown.

You can't control what the offense do. Y'all crazy man.
i can see how the convo between kobe and mike went over the summer about the princeton offense.

kobe: hey CoTY mike brown, i think we should try out the princeton offense.
Mike brown: do i have to do a lot of thinking?
kobe: nope.
Mike brown: you've got yourself a deal.

Top Bottom